Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

5 minutes ago, metalavenger99 said:

The linkfire should be up tonight at midnight? Or Thursday? If so, what was the presave option for if it's gonna come out that same night?

I suppose tomorrow? (if the countdown starts at 4 days).

After listening to the full soundcheck, this will definitely be the first single out of the three that hasn't received much reworking.  I think the only difference between this version and the Village version will be a different solo and maybe some guitar fills here and there during the verses.  Aside from that, everything will pretty much be the same.  Here's just hoping the vocals on the chorus aren't a sloppy mess like on the demo.  

Absurd/HS were heavily reworked, Perhaps won't be.  So, hopefully this means one day The General will be close to its original form (fingers crossed)?

1 hour ago, Joraz said:

in AU perhaps makes GnR the 5th option in Spotify. Not gonna lie i think us leaking the linkfire probs killed plans of an August 11 release

I was thinking that. Hope your wrong though, I'm hyped as 4 something new..... Anything 

• Like 1

Yeah, in Spain bring results too. I posted this in the Spotify thread too:

"Perhaps must be in the Spotify database now. Searching for it (in spain) brings guns n roses as the first artist and greatest hits as the first album.

Searching for the general brings nothing of that"