Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

14 minutes ago, quikspade said:

It’s an app that connects to internet connected jukeboxes at various bars and restaurants.  You buy credits to play songs. The songs are on the jukeboxes, not your device or app.  Think of it as an online music menu at a pup.

Ah right, makes sense 👍 

13 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

How is that version on SoundCloud still up? I had a pretty clear recording I took. Went to upload it and literally immediately got flagged that it could be copywritten etc etc and my upload was pulled. 

You could try one of the youtube alternatives like bilibili or tokyvideo, they seemingly don't care about copyright at all.

Just now, Steff_66 said:
17 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

How is that version on SoundCloud still up? I had a pretty clear recording I took. Went to upload it and literally immediately got flagged that it could be copywritten etc etc and my upload was pulled. 

You could try one of the youtube alternatives like bilibili or tokyvideo, they seemingly don't care about copyright at all.

@Gunner55 please try this! 🤘

5 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

it was up for quite a while. i wonder if it was automatically done by the system, or the GNlawyeRs came after it

I highly doubt GNR would have a legal leg to stand on regarding a cell phone recording of a song they or someone associated with them was dumb enough to let get out on an official platform. Stupid it’s being deleted. Just release the fucking thing on all platforms. 

27 minutes ago, LandOla said:

Not gonna spoil it by listening to a shitty phone recording. It will be out on friday the latest so I'll wait.

I felt a bit the same but curiosity got the better of me. 

Result is that I'm not even that excited now - I'll get to hear one song at some point that I already know pretty well in a slightly different version in better quality. 

My main excitement now lies on what comes next.....i.e. we have another song out of the way which pushes us ever nearer something genuinely new to our ears. 

They should just release the fucking song now along with the other ones that haven’t been released yet from the sessions with Duff and Slash. 
Axl should stop thinking that all this is something special and unique. Also Perhaps really isn’t a great song in my opinion. 
Release all that shit and concentrate on new music after the tour.

what Axl is doing here is just a joke. I’m sorry for the rest of the band…

• Like 1

Just now, blackmore said:

They should just release the fucking song now along with the other ones that haven’t been released yet from the sessions with Duff and Slash. 
Axl should stop thinking that all this is something special and unique. Also Perhaps really isn’t a great song in my opinion. 
Release all that shit and concentrate on new music after the tour.

what Axl is doing here is just a joke. I’m sorry for the rest of the band…

hahaha

I also think that using 20 year old vocals on the new songs is due to the fact that he knows that his voice is shot and he can’t deliver anymore… that’s probably why he’s afraid to record new material and taking so much time to release all the CD leftovers. 
just my opinion. 

• Like 1