Which remaining Chinese track do you most want to hear live (W- Slash N Duff)

Which Chinese Track Not Performed Live During the Reunion (Slash N Duff) Do You Wanna Hear And Why?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I chose Riad because I think it was more tolerable than most, tbh I only remember the start of it.

That's probably exactly because you don't remember the rest of the song :lol:

3 minutes ago, Appetitefordiscussion said:

IRS and Chinese mostly. I love CD but there is so much shit going on in that final recording 

Catcher would sound cool too 

The poll is only about the ones that haven't been played by the current band. The title track is played at every show and Catcher has been also played.

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I chose Riad because I think it was more tolerable than most, tbh I only remember the start of it. The rest of the songs were really forgettable to me :shrugs:

@colonizedmind why didn't you have a 'none' option?

Well that wouldn't be very poll friendly....the none option is, don't vote 😛

• PERHAPS 1

On 9/10/2023 at 11:36 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

Was this the only show where Axl played As It Began? I think there might have been one more, but I can't remember which show it was.

I checked, As It Began was played at every North American show in 2002 except for Boston.

China/European shows only had Prostitute 

• Like 1

I think Axl would really struggle on IRS but I think it's one of the more classic sounding GnR songs off of CD and would sound great with Slash and Duff.  

I would love to hear Shackler's Revenge too.  

I'm fine without the other 3 though. Even tho I like them all I really don't have desire to hear any of them live at this point 

On 9/10/2023 at 4:17 PM, rebeldhipi said:

Id take any of them. But IRS is my favorite from those.

I enjoyed that last 2014 Shacklers with Duff alot, but i dont really see them play it without Bumblefoot, that said i miss that song in the set.

This is actually the last Riad, which i love too. 

I didn’t realize this was still up on YouTube! I was front row of this show right up against the barricade, in front of Axl. Great, great show. The only time they played the 4 unreleased Chinese songs back-to-back. Then Axl got super pissed during Patience and there was no Paradise encore. Oh, memories

• Like 2

Shacklers for me by a country by god mile. That one's always been my favorite live cut off CD. A different tone, a bit heavier, more Axl lower register singing than most CD songs so he could actually pull off the short raspy bursts, and would love to hear Slash rip through some of those heavier solos.

43 minutes ago, axlslash said:

Shacklers for me by a country by god mile. That one's always been my favorite live cut off CD. A different tone, a bit heavier, more Axl lower register singing than most CD songs so he could actually pull off the short raspy bursts, and would love to hear Slash rip through some of those heavier solos.

Ditto! I think it may go down better and sound better than a lot of CD they're doing now...TIL (love it....but....) For example.

If you're gonna play tracks that a lot of folk don't know, play something mean and fast! It ticks both 

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Think About You

YES! We do need to complete our Appetite reunion album, don't we ladies and gents....

• Like 1