Which remaining Chinese track do you most want to hear live (W- Slash N Duff)

Which Chinese Track Not Performed Live During the Reunion (Slash N Duff) Do You Wanna Hear And Why?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IRS has always been one of my least favorite songs, though the demos were vastly superior to the release.

Shackler's was great seeing live years ago, which was my vote. ITW would be great, too, musically. 

If Axl could muster baritone for the whole song, and not sound like a lounge singer, then those could work.

12 minutes ago, kever20 said:

IRS has always been one of my least favorite songs, though the demos were vastly superior to the release.

Shackler's was great seeing live years ago, which was my vote. ITW would be great, too, musically. 

If Axl could muster baritone for the whole song, and not sound like a lounge singer, then those could work.

Actually think If The World and Shackler's could work with baritone and Melissa doing the highs on ITW and Shackler's to support. She loved remixing ITW....I don't think we'll go the next 10 years without hearing them attempt at least one of those....Axl won't try singing it until on stage in front of 50,000 anyways, so at least once, before he goes NOPE.

40 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Thought people may be interested. Here's the last time these were all performed live in concert or as close as....most have been off the menu since 2010....interesting, Axl must not like them as much.

IRS (Barcelona)

If The World (Lima)

SHACKLER'S (2014)

SCRAPED (2010)

RIAD (2002)

Scraped was done in 2011

40 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

IRS. But I don’t think Axl could do this song live anymore. 

Not unless he adapts it a bit....he's starting (very) slowly to change up songs and ways of singing them, finally! He could unlock a lot of songs if he changes his attack....

43 minutes ago, axljungle said:

I like live intro with the drums first. 

Ya...an actual Frank moment to shine....isn't that how it was on Rock Band or something? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

That Street Of Dreams from Glasgow this year wasn't bad vocally, especially the verses in the beginning.

Ya....one of the better if not best SOD reunion era. A couple of years off, new current voice material to sing and a change to different octaves and attack and Axl can have another 10 years....does he want that? There seems to be a slow admittance of needing to alter a bit, starting with choices on this tour....it will be interesting! Frontman charisma wise, with getting in shape, talking and joking more...love the extra running and even the high kicks have made a return....that he's brought back an extra 5/10% which has helped a lot! 

15 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Not unless he adapts it a bit....he's starting (very) slowly to change up songs and ways of singing them, finally! He could unlock a lot of songs if he changes his attack....

Ya...an actual Frank moment to shine....isn't that how it was on Rock Band or something? 

I don’t know. I have this version on my iPod to hear when I’m training 

• Thanks 1