11/02/23 - Los Angeles, CA - The Hollywood Bowl NIGHT 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, 22frets said:

Must have been surreal watching it in person. The recording truly don't do justice to how the band sounds live. 

Well, it wasn’t like a flawless performance but I didn’t care. Just getting the song made the show.  Honestly, it was pretty good. Axl got some power on that one.

14 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Sound at the venue was also quiet as fuck. We could have full conversations with ease. Maybe it’s because we were in the back, but I’m no stranger to nosebleeds. It was QUIET. Sound was bad in the first third and got better as the show went on. 

I've noticed this at every GNR show I've attended this year, where even the opening bands have sounded louder and much better than GNR and it's quite frankly inexcusable. If the lazy ginger bastard bothered to turn up to soundcheck, these issues could be avoided, but no.

It's downright disrespectful to the fans that pay the ever-inflating prices to go.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Sadly not going to make Canters this trip but I will one day! I was glad to eat at the Rainbow, at least! Tool rocks! You’ll have a great time.

Being in The Rainbow is so surreal, it feels like a privilege to be amongst where near enough ALL of our heroes from far and wide have partied

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

The "reunion" as a selling factor has worn out. These are the final gasps of the package.

a break, followed by Axl fixing his voice to an acceptable quality, and a new album is a proper path ahead should they really want to continue as a band.

If we continued to get a few new songs and deepcuts every tour, I wouldn’t complain. But I do think they’ve hit a roadblock now and the casuals are going to continue to flee. I really don’t know where the band goes from here.

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

If we continued to get a few new songs and deepcuts every tour, I wouldn’t complain. But I do think they’ve hit a roadblock now and the casuals are going to continue to flee. I really don’t know where the band goes from here.

Black Sabbath's 13 is the solution imo. One last album for a respectful closure. Then Axl can live a happy life cooking with Beta in the kitchen for the rest of his life.

Edited by ©GnrPersia

1 hour ago, kanecrescente said:

I've noticed this at every GNR show I've attended this year, where even the opening bands have sounded louder and much better than GNR and it's quite frankly inexcusable. If the lazy ginger bastard bothered to turn up to soundcheck, these issues could be avoided, but no.

It's downright disrespectful to the fans that pay the ever-inflating prices to go.

If that’s how your experience goes regularly, why would you continue to pay and attend something that you don’t enjoy or feel like you got your money’s worth?

53 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

The "reunion" as a selling factor has worn out. These are the final gasps of the package.

a break, followed by Axl fixing his voice to an acceptable quality, and a new album is a proper path ahead should they really want to continue as a band.

Gasps? They take 2024 off and tour in 2025 and they’ll still fill venues around the world no matter what. It’s so strange to be on a message board for fans of a band, and witness some of these angry posters predicting and/or wishing doom and gloom. You should really find something you DO enjoy to follow. It would drastically improve your daily attitude and quality of life.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

If that’s how your experience goes regularly, why would you continue to pay and attend something that you don’t enjoy or feel like you got your money’s worth?

A masochistic hope for better days as well as a strong appreciation for their work, hence why I'm here... duh? Don't tell me how to spend my money.

Edited by kanecrescente

1 minute ago, kanecrescente said:

Must've zoned out at that point then

Look for it during the next dozen times you watch the clips. 

1 minute ago, kanecrescente said:

A masochistic hope for better days. Don't tell me how to spend my money.

Fine. Spend it on things that inevitably disappoint you lol. Seems healthy. Logical too. 

2 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

Another video of it:

The crowd noise at the end was cut short, but sounds like they were into it.

Since it's been played live, will the song be mentioned in the news more?

Holy shit. That must've been magical for hardcores. 

• Like 2