11/02/23 - Los Angeles, CA - The Hollywood Bowl NIGHT 2

alfierose

1 hour ago, AtlasIllusions said:

Can I text it to someone too post? 

They didn’t do monsters as of yet- but they did parts of the general. 

yeah send to me i'll get it up on youtube asap (edit nvm found drive file)

Edited by Skamos66

8 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It wouldn't make much sense, but they were apparently sound checking Hardschool at some of the 2019 shows... so it might still be a while until they play it. I'd like to be wrong though.

It was confirmed as checked in 2020 vive latino and that was the first tme we had evidence of it being checked, only reason it didnt release that year was bc all shows were cancelled because of COVID

Just now, Joraz said:

It was confirmed as checked in 2020 vive latino and that was the first tme we had evidence of it being checked, only reason it didnt release that year was bc all shows were cancelled because of COVID

Also the Hollywood Palladium 2019 show according to people on here that were at the show, but there's no recording. It was also on the setlist. Mexico 2020 is just the first recording we have of it.

10 minutes ago, bumcheecksmcghee said:

Couldn't hardly hear anything there? Also why record something with people standing so close talking loudly? 

Walking over to somewhere that's quieter and recording would be good 👍 

I was in line to get the litho- and the lines were already long . Didn’t wanna lose my spot! 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, DSTK said:

They've soundchecked loads over the years & not played them on tours, If it's played ill be shocked & I'll catch up on the meltdown in a few hours if it isn't

He did , sure glasgow was one & another European show too I think early doors

Axl wasn’t at soundcheck in Glasgow

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cantona said:

Axl wasn’t at soundcheck in Glasgow

I don’t recall Axl at soundcheck for HS the night it debuted either. He tends to “wing” these songs.

I’m just in a state of shock right now that “The General” could very well be imminently released…

52 minutes ago, DSTK said:

They soundchecked Perhaps for 6 months before playing it...not pouring cold water allover this, but expectations are low 

Plus Axl isn't at soundcheck

Aye...but why the fuck soundcheck THIS on your last show for years if you ain't playing it....or a good chance....played tonight, released tomorrow...they've finally caved and realised Dec 8th is too long....hopefully! Seen sense. YouTube whack a mole gets tiring....

Edited by colonizedmind

9 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Well it was soundchecked with him in Europe, fact...

When did this become a fact? There was some videos with the chorus backing vocals but I don't think we ever heard Axl sing it during a sound check. The pre-recorded vocals mixed with Duff and Melissa made some people think Axl was there, but it definitely wasn't a fact...

• Like 3

Dizzy Reed & Melissa kicking the shit out of a donald trump pinata waving mini Ukraine flags with Slash, Fortus & Duff riding pogo-sticks in the background in a circle around a passed out Axl. Ideal music video for The General

Edited by Skamos66
  • Confused 1