Kat Benzova sues GNR/Fernando for copyright infringement and sexual harassment

21 minutes ago, BillConnor_1982 said:

He would make you watch all the “Planet of the Apes” movies 

Funny story, a few years back I bought the 5 old POTA movies on widescreen VHS for next to nothing and I loved all but the second one. Maybe I can trade it to Fernando for a 2004 copy of CD2.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

was later than 2002, 2013 i think, pretty sure Kat took the pictures

He was at the very least a part of the crew back then. He is listed as personnel in the 2002 tour book that has show and hotel info. 

I wonder how many 3 hours meetings Fernando will be in for this mess.

• Like 1

They must have known this for quite some time, so they must have some plan by now about how to tackle it. They knew this was coming. I doubt there will be a public resignation. I did have the feeling that Fernando was less visible the last year or so, but that could be my imagination. He was in the Perhaps video of course. Pity.

• Like 2

For the people who said nobody outside the forum would cared about it:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/guns-n-roses-manager-sued-sexual-harassment-copyright-claims-1234877430/amp/

This is obviously newsworthy, and it has all the right to be. 

Curiously enough, the band didn’t say a thing about the sexual abuse allegations on its statement to RS.

1 minute ago, gnr5 said:

Is there original agreement between Kat & GNR public now? I can't find it. 

Also, people pleaseeee, when doing business in the USA, create an LLC. It will, somewhat, protect you from shit like this, There are exclusions of course. 

Does it apply to Russians?

20 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

He was at the very least a part of the crew back then. He is listed as personnel in the 2002 tour book that has show and hotel info. 

I wonder how many 3 hours meetings Fernando will be in for this mess.

Tragically i have copies of many of Trocs tour itineraries/ riders ect. And a fair amount of paperwork from those days, i could check. I know Kat's mentioned in the later one's. Jarmo seemed to have a different role each tour. In one he is listed under 'Web Realization' whatever the fuck that is.

3 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

For the people who said nobody outside the forum would cared about it:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/guns-n-roses-manager-sued-sexual-harassment-copyright-claims-1234877430/amp/

This is obviously newsworthy, and it has all the right to be. 

Curiously enough, the band didn’t say a thing about the sexual abuse allegations on its statement to RS.

Surely under legal advice, i can think of no other reason

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

this is all i've found in response to a HTGTH post

The same person wrote the exact same thing in the comments to a post about the matter on the GNR Tour group on Facebook yesterday, also tagging the band. I think it's meant as a call to the band to force Fernando to resign.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ajyoli said:

Sorry yea it was  the "FERNANDO RESIGNS NOW" tweet with an article on the whole legal situation, not his resignation. Must have been a typo. 

don't worry about it man, hard not to jump the gun when you see something like that. Especially when it's something we want to be true.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

Tragically i have copies of many of Trocs tour itineraries/ riders ect. And a fair amount of paperwork from those days, i could check. I know Kat's mentioned in the later one's. Jarmo seemed to have a different role each tour. In one he is listed under 'Web Realization' whatever the fuck that is.

That’s wild about Jarmo. I remember Vanessa was listed too. Her position is as something about being a personal trainer, it was fitness related. This band almost operates like a mafia company. 

Just now, Sweersa said:

That’s wild about Jarmo. I remember Vanessa was listed too. Her position is as something about being a personal trainer, it was fitness related. This band almost operates like a mafia company. 

2017 for example. When i get chance ill look through things a bit. I want to see if she is listed as freelance anywhere0725090917-Itin4-1.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

They could address it with something like what they used already: “we take this accusations very seriously bla bla bla”. It works against them to not even say a word about it (and Rolling Stone should’ve made this very obvious, but that wasn’t very well written anyways).