You're Guns N'Roses new Manager. How would you help out Guns N'Roses ? 😀🤔

4 hours ago, Nintari said:

Get Axl to have surgery/training on his throat and get a trainer/nutritionist to force him to slim down so he can perform better.

Jesus fucking christ, how many times?! He's had vocal coaching! He continues to have vocal coaching! It is precisely why he sings live the way he does! He's acknowledged this.

And slim down?! Do you want him to be anorexic?! He's perfectly in shape as it is.

People need to remember he's a 61-year-old man who drinks and smokes, he's not a 25 y/o athlete.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Jesus fucking christ, how many times?! He's had vocal coaching! He continues to have vocal coaching! It is precisely why he sings live the way he does! He's acknowledged this.

And slim down?! Do you want him to be anorexic?! He's perfectly in shape as it is.

People need to remember he's a 61-year-old man who drinks and smokes, he's not a 25 y/o athlete.

Axl still smokes? 😳 I thought he stopped smoking in like 2002. 😳

• Like 1

We know he still smoked - at least occasionally - cigars in 2006 and 2010, as we have photos. Idk if he keeps doing that, but an occasional cigar isn't the same thing as a pack of cigarettes a day. As for drinking, he definitely isn't an abstinent, but he's no drunk either (anymore). His throat mainly reflects wear and tear from the unnecessarily lengthy touring (plus age). 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Karice said:

Axl still smokes? 😳 I thought he stopped smoking in like 2002. 😳

Doesn't matter whether he still does or not. The point is he did for some time, therefore isn't the perfect lab-formed physical specimen this deluded fanbase thinks he should be

"The Spaghetti Incident?" was released 30 years ago tomorrow. I'd be doing something for that 

22 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Why would you equate slimming down to being anorexic? How much weight do you think he has to lose?

• GNFNR 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Chris 55 said:

"The Spaghetti Incident?" was released 30 years ago tomorrow. I'd be doing something for that 

Why would you equate slimming down to being anorexic? How much weight do you think he has to lose?

Is that a serious question?

Obviously I'm saying he doesn't need to "slim down" at all because he's in great shape, and if he lost (more) weight to impress the nutters in this forum he'd be seriously unwell. He's in decent shape right now as-is.

1 hour ago, DoMw94 said:

Is that a serious question?

Obviously I'm saying he doesn't need to "slim down" at all because he's in great shape, and if he lost (more) weight to impress the nutters in this forum he'd be seriously unwell. He's in decent shape right now as-is.

yup, serious question to your insinuating to "slim' down is to go extreme. 

• Confused 1

On 11/20/2023 at 6:54 PM, ToonGuns said:

5. Show respect to former members. Whether people like it or not you can’t airbrush out years of history. Get Bucket back for a few live guest spots, just to give him the chance to play TWAT and Better solos live once. Also shows respect to former members / brilliant musicians.

Ah yes,  what the masses truly desires

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris 55 said:

yup, serious question to your insinuating to "slim' down is to go extreme. 

What the actual fuck... READ what I'm saying and stop generalising. I am a million percent NOT insinuating to "slim' down is to go extreme. Not even slightly. How you're even coming to that conclusion is baffling.

If someone at a healthy weight (let's say 'slim', to help you) was to slim further, then yes, that would be unhealthy. Axl isn't "fat", Axl isn't out of shape. Axl is in shape, he is fit, he is perfectly healthy. He does not need to lose anything, in the exact same way he needn't gain, either. If he did, that would risk being unhealthy since there is no excess to get rid of.

It's really not hard to understand. Bloody hell...

Edited by DoMw94
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Bring back the Axl Pose Dressing Room Requirements. That should be step one for any new manager.

You cannot get Axl at full strength vocally unless he gets one cup of cubed ham - it's gotta be cubed up right to get down his little neck.

James Hetfield was a prophet for knowing this years ago.

he didn't even know he ate meat

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Ah yes,  what the masses truly desires

“The masses” desire nothing more than a legacy act performing the hits. What we have at the moment, as poor as it is, satisfies the desire of the masses.

I don’t care what the masses desire though - if I’m steering that ship I’m doing so to support the fans, build a legacy beyond nostalgia, respect the musicians old and new, and create good music. $$$ are a distant priority - they’ve already made enough money for 1000 lifetimes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In light of current and recent times for Axl, if I were Guns N'Roses Manager, I would advise Axl to not do a settlement when it comes to the Sheila Kennedy sex assault accusations. I'd advise him to take this to trial and be found not liable. Settlements look bad on the side of the person paying, a prime example is the Michael Jackson child molestation case in 1993 with Jordan Chandler. Michael Jackson paid millions to settle and Jordan as an adult admitted that Michael never molested him and this was all his father, Evan's idea because Evan wanted money. Michael himself said he regretted doing the settlement and wish he went to Trial. Sheila Kennedy is an unreliable Narrator at BEST. Her changing stories are VERY worrisome and questionable. I could see if Axl did a Settlement and then Shelia after getting paid in a settlement admitting Axl never sexually assaulted her and bragging she just wanted his money which she got. So, if I were Axl's Manager, No Settlements, go to Trial. 

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Slugworth said:

I was getting a blank page at first, and then the video showed up. 🥴 I originally posted,"Can you tell me what video that is? For some reason,  I keep getting blank pages. 🥴 I tried to erase the entire post, but I was unable to. 🥴

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 1:40 PM, BluegrassBlues said:

Well, in all honesty can you make Axl do anything :lol: I think even the most patient, saintly manager would lose their patience sooner or later 

Maybe you can nudge Axl in the right direction as a Manager. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2023 at 10:04 AM, Karice said:

In light of current and recent times for Axl, if I were Guns N'Roses Manager, I would advise Axl to not do a settlement when it comes to the Sheila Kennedy sex assault accusations. I'd advise him to take this to trial and be found not liable. Settlements look bad on the side of the person paying, a prime example is the Michael Jackson child molestation case in 1993 with Jordan Chandler. Michael Jackson paid millions to settle and Jordan as an adult admitted that Michael never molested him and this was all his father, Evan's idea because Evan wanted money. Michael himself said he regretted doing the settlement and wish he went to Trial. Sheila Kennedy is an unreliable Narrator at BEST. Her changing stories are VERY worrisome and questionable. I could see if Axl did a Settlement and then Shelia after getting paid in a settlement admitting Axl never sexually assaulted her and bragging she just wanted his money which she got. So, if I were Axl's Manager, No Settlements, go to Trial. 

I would argue that not emulating anything Michael Jackson did post 1988 would be a good idea

On 11/21/2023 at 6:37 PM, DoMw94 said:

Hey!!
Leave MrJesus out of it. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

If I were Guns N'Roses Manager, I would advise them to not release songs that have absurd mixing problems like The General has.  I would make them wait until the songs sound GOOD before releasing them. There is a difference between say some Axl Stalker stealing a Guns N'Roses song from Axl's house and making a bunch of distorted sounding copies from the stolen song and Guns N'Roses themselves releasing a distorted sounding song. Songs that Guns N'Roses release themselves shouldn't sound distorted as if they were copies of a stolen song. 

Edited by Karice