You're Guns N'Roses new Manager. How would you help out Guns N'Roses ? 😀🤔

15 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Try to Convince Axl to release The General on streaming.

Try to Convince Axl to release Atlas and Monsters as a split single, and make them both available on streaming.

Try to Convince Axl to release Berlin and Seven as a split single (assuming they both actually have vocals) and make them both available on streaming.

Get sacked.

Fixed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

As said wife will file for an injunction after a year, hence giving Axl material for 20 or so songs? 😏😉

Album done. Stephanie banished for good....

Sort of, in like getting him a muse, but I'd go a different route, have him throw a party and invite a boatload of nice and pretty single women all as rich and famous as him. There's a nut for every bolt.

All this releasing new music, firing band members, doing interviews stuff people are saying... realize that band managers have no control over that. If Axl/Slash/Duff doesn't want to do those things, a manager couldn't make them. They'd just get fired and replaced with someone with less delusions about how much power they have.

• Like 3

I'll stick with the spirit of this thread, instead of listing things that are actually within a manger's control. :lol:

So basically what I'd want from the band: scrap the re-re-re-recorded CD leftovers. If possible, cherry-pick some that go back to the mid 90s (Oklahoma/Berlin if it has vocals?) and set maybe 2-3 songs aside for a final alum. Release the rest as a box set of 1998-2015 mixes.

Instead of singles every couple years, release cover EP's. At least 3-4 tracks, and release at least one EP each year they tour. I'm a big CD fan, but fresh recordings of Wichita, The Seeker, Slither and I Wanna Be Your Dog would be better than the Frankensteined songs they've been releasing.