You're Guns N'Roses new Manager. How would you help out Guns N'Roses ? 😀🤔

Let's say that Fernando "Resigns,"😏 (More like given the boot,) 😏 and Guns N'Roses hires YOU to be the new Manager. What would you do to help out Guns N'Roses? 😀 I personally would have them release all of Chinese Democracy leftover songs as one album and then have them make a brand new album, maybe call it Time For A New Era! 😏

How would you help them out if they hired you as their new manager? 😀

Edited by Karice
  • Like 3

• Karice changed the title to You're Guns N'Roses new Manager. How would you help out Guns N'Roses ? 😀🤔

Release all of CD material with Buckethead’s parts restored.

Then I would rest. 

10 minutes ago, Rodela said:

I would bring back Chris Pitman. He is a keyboard wizard and a talented music producer. I wonder what's been up to these days. He's so talented he must be involved with some stellar band or artist, releasing masterpiece after masterpiece.

I heard he went off the grid. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I'd:

- Continue the singles plan for at least 4 more tracks

- Get the rest of the stuff they have from CDII and release an album with the 8 singles + like 4-5 previously unreleased CDII tracks

- Tour that shit in Europe

- Tour that shit in Asia and Oceania

- Tour that shit in North America

- Tour that shit in South America

- Return to studio, make a new album from scratch with this new line-up

- Tour that shit in Europe

- Tour that shit in Asia and Oceania

- Tour that shit in North America

- Tour that shit in South America

- Release a Live Era CD/DVD with material from this era

- Release everything in the vault as a deluxe edition boxset

- Do one last Farewell Tour all over the world

- Rest.

• GNFNR 1

Get fired for trying to convince Axl to sing in his baritone voice more and create a classic rock album with Duff and Slash. And pay Izzy to help write the songs. Keep Richard Fortus for touring etc.

And start releasing a couple of new songs as soon as they're ready to keep people interested for the new album.

Edited by Lethalis
  • Like 3

Release an album + documentary of the NIL tour (if there’s footage) 
Convince Axl to not sound like Mickey- sing in a lower register

Stop Slash from noodling his classic solos

Organise a one off AFD original 5 concert at the Rainbow, record and release the show (Netflix exclusive) 

Have more publicity and connection with the fans, regular updates, interviews, etc. Normal band shit. 

Axl- to release an autobiography.

Check on Fernando once a year from prison or from wherever he gets banished too, and report back to Beta.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Karice said:

Let's say that Fernando "Resigns,"😏 (More like given the boot,) 😏 and Guns N'Roses hires YOU to be the new Manager. What would you do to help out Guns N'Roses? 😀 I personally would have them release all of Chinese Democracy leftover songs as one album and then have them make a brand new album, maybe call it Time For A New Era! 😏

1. Stop touring, declare Axl legally insane and get full power over everything in the vault

2. Release epic 1998-2004 box set

3. Release much less popular but still interesting 2004-2014 box set

4. Regular archive live releases of all GnR era's, roughly 2 every year

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

4 hours ago, Karice said:

Get Axl, Duff, Slash writing new material with a new producer ASAP. Go back to some of their 2 guitar, piano driven roots. Perhaps Andrew Watt? 

I would do what Pearl Jam has done and go for on every streaming platform out there, release every live show. Release the 2016 troubadour concert on blu ray. Then rest a while. In the summer have all the members including Melissa and Dizzy go in and write and record a whole new album. Maybe use some of the ideas from the village sessions like Zodiac 13. Once that is finished release a box set with a limited number of signed copies. Tour it and then take a break. 

I'd go for the jugular, suggest shorter shows. Suggest vocal coaches. Suggest producers that will be able to to stand toe to toe with Axl when a bad song is getting ferried around or tell Slash when he needs to work harder on a solo.

Start putting out semi regular, professional statements when they are needed. Get Axl to talk even if it's an in house interview. Try to get the band in the studio. Continue touring and keep making boat loads of money but not over saturating markets.

Probably wouldn't get much of that into the net, but even one of those would be a win.

• Like 1

Convince Axl to release The General on streaming.

Convince Axl to release Atlas and Monsters as a split single, and make them both available on streaming.

Convince Axl to release Berlin and Seven as a split single (assuming they both actually have vocals) and make them both available on streaming.

Compile all 8 non-album singles from the cd2 sessions into a compilation album, of sorts.

After that I would quit cause I know nothing else is actually gonna happen.

• Like 1