Frank Ferrer Files for Divorce

Man, 2023 was looking really up for GNR, and now it's going downhill FAST.  Fernando getting hit with sexual harassment lawsuits,😐 I and many other Guns N'Roses Fans  think Fernando is a non issue and not a really big deal, so who cares if Fernando gets hit with sexual harassment lawsuits. 😐 I personally thought,"Axl isn't the one who is getting hit with the sexual harassment lawsuits, Thank God it's not Axl). AXL now getting hit with sexual harassment lawsuits 😮(Now AXL getting hit with sexual harassment lawsuits is a REALLY big issue and deal for me and MANY other Guns N'Roses Fans, this is really bad, this is a HUGE problem, 😱 and Frank Ferrer getting a divorce! So sad how 2023 seemed so VERY promising, good shows, multiple singles being released, and now THIS. How quickly a good year turns to shit.  😱

Edited by Karice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

Ah, Too bad.

during The Pretenders set in Madrid this year, i saw Frank with his wife on the side of the stage and i waved to Frank and he waved  back, and later he was pointing at me while talking to her, and both of them were all smiles.

Not that it matters but its a fun memory for me.

Edited by rebeldhipi
  • Like 3

On 11/22/2023 at 9:48 PM, Karice said:

I and many other Guns N'Roses Fans think Fernando is a non issue and not a really big deal, so who cares if Fernando gets hit with sexual harassment lawsuits. 😐

Sometimes it's better to say nothing at all than to say something this tone deaf...

He's not a non-issue. He's the manager of the band, first and foremost, and if he's causing serious problems within the organisation, that is an issue – and a big one at that. Poor treatment of anyone anywhere is bad, but sexual assault is absolutely a big deal, and since he's the manager of the band, it is a talking point. It could have a knock-on effect with the rest of the business, too. Probably won't, but could.

I know you probably didn't mean it this way, but you've come off massively dismissive of a potentially serious thing here. Not a good look

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Sometimes it's better to say nothing at all than to say something this tone deaf...

He's not a non-issue. He's the manager of the band, first and foremost, and if he's causing serious problems within the organisation, that is an issue – and a big one at that. Poor treatment of anyone anywhere is bad, but sexual assault is absolutely a big deal, and since he's the manager of the band, it is a talking point. It could have a knock-on effect with the rest of the business, too. Probably won't, but could.

I know you probably didn't mean it this way, but you've come off massively dismissive of a potentially serious thing here. Not a good look

You make valid points. My thinking was that since Fernando is considered a clown by many Guns N'Roses Fans and is Guns  N'Roses Manager, and not actually part of Guns N'Roses, like say he's not AXL, Fernando possibly getting sued for sexual harassment was no big deal, but your indepth and insightful post made me realize what an insensitive jerk I came across in that post. I have Autism, so a lot of things I post that make sense to me  come off as plain weird. I once made a huge thread about how using a shopping cart was just like driving a car!  🥴 And later on, I was like,"What the fuck was I thinking with that weird thread?" 🥴 But in my defense, I was sleep deprived when I wrote the shopping cart equals a car thread. 😉

Edited by Karice

2 hours ago, Karice said:

You make valid points. My thinking was that since Fernando is considered a clown by many Guns N'Roses Fans and is Guns  N'Roses Manager, and not actually part of Guns N'Roses, like say he's not AXL, Fernando possibly getting sued for sexual harassment was no big deal, but your indepth and insightful post made me realize what an insensitive jerk I came across in that post. I have Autism, so a lot of things I post that make sense to me  come off as plain weird. I once made a huge thread about how using a shopping cart was just like driving a car!  🥴 And later on, I was like,"What the fuck was I thinking with that weird thread?" 🥴 But in my defense, I was sleep deprived when I wrote the shopping cart equals a car thread. 😉

Hey, but it happens to be generally true, no? You ought to have responsibility. Sometimes you have to give way. You have to look behind you before you reverse. And above all, if you’re an inconsiderate asshole, you shouldn’t be driving one in the first place, cause you could cause damage/harm. So whatever you wrote there, I think it was essentially correct! :) 

1 hour ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

I happy there’s drama in the Guns camp. Maybe now everyone will stop playing nice on stage and actually play with some anger and aggression. Anyone every notice how much of that has been missing since 2016?

Everyone’s been on their happy pills and I sincerely hope their prescriptions don’t get renewed. 

Drama will probably be over when they tour again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

I happy there’s drama in the Guns camp. Maybe now everyone will stop playing nice on stage and actually play with some anger and aggression. Anyone every notice how much of that has been missing since 2016?

Everyone’s been on their happy pills and I sincerely hope their prescriptions don’t get renewed. 

Not that I wish drama upon anyone, but yeah a little more testosterone would be very much appreciated.

All roses and no thorns make guns a dull band.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2023 at 9:48 PM, Karice said:

Man, 2023 was looking really up for GNR, and now it's going downhill FAST.  Fernando getting hit with sexual harassment lawsuits,😐 I and many other Guns N'Roses Fans  think Fernando is a non issue and not a really big deal, so who cares if Fernando gets hit with sexual harassment lawsuits. 😐 I personally thought,"Axl isn't the one who is getting hit with the sexual harassment lawsuits, Thank God it's not Axl). AXL now getting hit with sexual harassment lawsuits 😮(Now AXL getting hit with sexual harassment lawsuits is a REALLY big issue and deal for me and MANY other Guns N'Roses Fans, this is really bad, this is a HUGE problem, 😱 and Frank Ferrer getting a divorce! So sad how 2023 seemed so VERY promising, good shows, multiple singles being released, and now THIS. How quickly a good year turns to shit.  😱

Thankfully every thought was put to text😄

On 11/25/2023 at 8:52 AM, Karice said:

I once made a huge thread about how using a shopping cart was just like driving a car!  🥴 And later on, I was like,"What the fuck was I thinking with that weird thread?" 🥴 But in my defense, I was sleep deprived when I wrote the shopping cart equals a car thread. 😉

It should be more like driving a car, as in people should have a licence to use those carts. I've nearly been knocked down a few time's by old ladies.