What do you think is the best release the band has done since the reunion?

2 hours ago, JimiRose said:

Soul Monster Atlas shrugged and state of grace are my 3 favourites of the leaks. So gutted these are the 3 that havent come yet. Surely we havent gotta wait till november 2025... :facepalm:

hope not! 
I honestly don’t get how atlas isn’t out yet, it’s by far the most complete song from the locker and possibly the catchiest one. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, W. Axl Kev said:

I actually think this is a more thoughtful question than it appears on the surface. You think 'release' and assume a single or album but it's more than that. For me, I think their cover of Slither is exceptional and I look forward to it every show I see and I feel the same way about Wichita Lineman. I hope they've recorded that privately because it would send that song right back up the charts. Let's face it, covers are part of GN'R's history so not every song needs to be an original.

youre fucking with us right?

Aside from maybe Perhaps I would throw all the "new" songs out the window.  While overpriced I really like the UYI Vinyl Box Set.  Also, nice to get official releases of things like the acoustic Jumpin Jack  Flash and a few other extras from the Appetite Box set. Some cool versions of Move to the City. 

Perhaps but Monsters will overtake it once it gets released.

I love Hard Skool, Absurd and The General as well. I hope they do State of Grace and Atlas Shrugged next. And release Monsters ASAP. Just keep 'em coming. I don't care during which sessions those songs were conceived and who played on what, I just want more GN'R music.