What do you think is the best release the band has done since the reunion?

I would say the Ritz blu ray. It brought back memories of listening bits and pieces of that concert through a black and white tv that had a combination of a radio. At the time 102.7 WNEW here in the NJ/NYC broadcasted the concert. They had some songs but then played various songs from other artists. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, W. Axl Kev said:

I actually think this is a more thoughtful question than it appears on the surface. You think 'release' and assume a single or album but it's more than that. For me, I think their cover of Slither is exceptional and I look forward to it every show I see and I feel the same way about Wichita Lineman. I hope they've recorded that privately because it would send that song right back up the charts. Let's face it, covers are part of GN'R's history so not every song needs to be an original.

Wichita shows that there is still that Gn'R spark between Axl, Slash, and Duff and the rest of the lineup also did a great job covering it. If they don't record it and release it, that would be criminal.

for me it's The General, the ritz pro shot, and Wichita.

edit: I didn't include Monsters cause it didn't get or about to get an official release as far as we know, but that is by far the strongest Chinese track this lineup has released imho.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2