After Hardskool/Absurd (2021) & Perhaps/General (2023), What is next to be released?

Through my letterbox today arrived the 7 inch vinyl PERHAPS which also contains on the B side THE GENERAL

On the cellophane there is a small white sticker with the words MADE IN CZECH REPUBLIC

The image on the front and rear of the sleeve looks poor. It's lo-res pixelated amateur hour level. Who is in charge of passing this work?

It's not G'N'R level. Hard Skool featured a way more interesting sleeve. 

Not perhaps, but without doubt, PERHAPS features the worst looking 7 inch sleeve art G'N'R have ever released. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

But that was just a demo. :)

We know it has been worked on subsequent to that, both a reworked version (leaked) and a remix Axl talked about, and appeared on the 2008 CD2 list. 

Officially released single, demo or not...absolutely no chance of that happening & it's one of my top 5 gnr tracks

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

50 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

OMG was not a demo, that was a retcon by Axl due to it's poor reception.

So, if it was received better, do you think they wouldn't have worked on it further? 

Oh My God was pulled from a number of songs that were in progress and mixed last minutes, so, at the very least, it was a rush job. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Yea, it's another song that was massively over-hyped and I'm sure we've already heard the best version(s) of it.

The best thing they could do is unload whatever is left before the next tour. 12" EP, 45 rpm, 2 songs per side. Monsters/SOG and Atlas/Nothing, or something like that. Slap some shitty artwork on the front and take my $40. Then finally move the fuck on from the CD era.

Yep, or two 7inches with 2 songs each in 2024,  like the rest of the recent releases so far.

Altlas / Monsters

State of Grace / ???

Edited by GNROSAS

Atlas and monsters make the most sense. 
I was wondering how many there are left, slash said he worked on six but he also said they would keep putting them out till they had an album worth of material out. 
we didn’t know about monsters and nobody before perhaps showed on the official site would have anticipated the general to be the next single. 
maybe we get something completely unexpected 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 6:59 PM, DingBat said:

They should release whatever they have on an EP and be done with it. 

This.

The staggered drip of songs has become interminable. Just put out these songs in one go and have them mixed and mastered so they sound right played along side each other.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dummy said:

The existence of TIL remix vocals makes me very positieve about other songs having vocals. I mean if he took the time to record TIL vocals time he probably recorded vocals for other songs with lyrics too

Fair point...

Although with Axl rhyme and reason are alien.

4 hours ago, RONIN said:

We're caught between a rock and a hard place here. Either we get this tired and uninspired band to put out a new album or get drip fed these Chinese outtakes that were completed 15+ years ago with Duff and Slash pasted on top. Neither option sounds very compelling. How about a 15th anniversary Chinese Democracy boxset? To me, that seems like the final frontier for GnR along with the Perfect Crime documentary.

It's the current climate that documentary is NEVER coming out...one day (hopefully) but I don't see it while they're alive...

• Like 1