After Hardskool/Absurd (2021) & Perhaps/General (2023), What is next to be released?

We have the official single releases of

Hardskool (2021)

Absurd (2021)

Perhaps (2023)

The General (2023)

As a follow up to Chinese Democracy (2008)

What official releases do you expect or think to be released next? 

I would think Atlas Shrugged / Monsters in 2024🤞

Monsters is pretty much a finished song, I can't believe the crying etc to it not being released officially...the leak is better than any of the official singles in terms of mixing...you've heard it n download it, enjoy it

To guess next, Atlas, SOG or Monsters...you never know what's next or leaked , Monsters came out of nowhere 

28 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Monsters is pretty much a finished song, I can't believe the crying etc to it not being released officially...the leak is better than any of the official singles in terms of mixing...you've heard it n download it, enjoy it

To guess next, Atlas, SOG or Monsters...you never know what's next or leaked , Monsters came out of nowhere 

think of soul monster as a early Christmas gift

• Like 1

it would be nice if the next one we'll get (if) would be something we have yet to get a chance to listen to, at least with vocals we've never heard from Axl. So personally, for me, even if it's one of the locker leaks instrumentals with great Axl vocals would be much more exciting compared to unreleased locker leaks tunes with vocals we've already heard, even if I think Atlas and State Of Grace should be released, along with every other tune that had vocals (Eye On You included but I don't know how likely that is)

to answer the OP question, you just never know with Axl when it comes to what he's going to release or not release next.

according to Bumble, Axl wanted Atlas to be included on Chinese Democracy so my guess is that at least at some point that will be released. Monsters should be released as well imo and I think they intended for it to be released but we were unlucky. (at least we have the leak of it for now so it's cool)

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Monsters and something else. Atlas is a good guess. Monsters should be the A side

I also think Monsters should have been paired with The General, but who cares?

Honestly I actually loved the mix of The General into Monsters as one big epic two-part song. Honestly thematically and stylistically they are so similar and I just love the idea of them being one combined song although I'm sure I'd be in the minority with this take.

14 minutes ago, default_ said:

Personally I wouldnt care if they dump Atlas, I find it utterly boring, total lack of balls. 

I agree, but I doubt they will. It doesn't seem like there is much quality control and Atlas allegedly almost made the album. If that is true, they will probably put it out

I’d be at peace if we get Atlas and Monsters. Those two alone would bring me “closure,” and then anything after that is a bonus. I’m starting to think songs like Berlin, Zodiac, Seven, etc. don’t even have vocals. Axl probably wrote some lyrics back in the day and never got around to actually recording them, and that soundcheck song was probably just a jam.

• Like 1