“Get ready for something F’n special.. 1.24.24”

26 minutes ago, axljungle said:

9:00 in Spain and nothing, But as @colonizedmind said we have to wait until 9:00am in LA. Just see is 9 hours later! 

🤞

3 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I thought the agreement was it's an AI video for The General? 

Just now, Spoon87 said:

Sadly, yes. It's most likely gonna be this.

We know this ...as they've already shown us....

I don't get the debate? Do we think they're doing a slight of hand or something? Show us The General video, give us an album....😸🪄🎩🎱

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Why do they even play theses delayed release games and excuses? Nobody cares anymore. Even the doe hards don’t 

To keep some media focus on the release of their latest single. Maybe they can get some more media coverage on the basis of the music video which will result in a bit more sales of the single. It also keeps GN'R in the media if they intend to do another tour run later on. 

Honestly, I don't get why people complain about the staggered release of the single and the video. If you are an old-timer like me, the normal way was that an album was dropped and then there would be a few singles to go with that, perhaps with a music video if we were lucky, released in a staggered fashion, too. So we would first hear the song on the album and then later it would be played on the radio after the single had been released. Dumping everything at once makes little sense marketing-wise. You got to do this over a time period to maximize the media exposure which in turn result in the sales of the music. 

Well it's still very early in the morning in States. My guess is it will be released some time around afternoon or early evening hours when there's more consumption. So 4 - 8 hours from now. 

Edited by tboneman

3 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

But maybe it's more than a bad video for The General. 

A bunch of unreliable sources tell me that today is the release of the new LP called Appetite For Procrastination. It was recorded in 1994.

16 minutes ago, Outofgascar said:

A bunch of unreliable sources tell me that today is the release of the new LP called Appetite For Procrastination. It was recorded in 1994.

Shut up and take my money. 
At least it's not AI. 

22 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Yeah, imagine this exact part when the song kicks in with "Daddy don't..."

Well they say songs are subjective but even that would confuse the fuck outta the mustache'd diehard bikers of the world! "Daddy the fuckkkkk?" 

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, jamillos said:

I thought the agreement was it's an AI video for The General? 

That doesn’t make sense though. They said “f’n special”, and there’s nothing special about an AI video.