“Get ready for something F’n special.. 1.24.24”

Thought this deserves its own topic and not be buried in the social media thread. GNR IG account posted this minutes ago hinting at something dropping on 1/24/24

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2Tz8IfAhjj/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Based on the random graphics… I’m thinking a music video for The General. Could it be the album? lol here we go again

• Like 3

An AI generated animated music video? Can they at least make a compelling video on the level of Perhaps? That was pretty good.

its def a music video, think i saw the alligator from The General background video in the IG reel. Hoping for something more or at least a compelling video

• Like 3

It seems as if it's definitely a video. Creative Works (the company that's done all of the digital graphics for the stage and social for the last few years have posted the same video and said it's something they've "worked on", and "full video coming 24th Jan"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2T1TT9OJv_/?igsh=OGM5NmZ0MGtoMWI1

Edited by DoMw94
  • Like 4

Come on,

we all know it’s a teaser for GnR themed Valentine’s Day merch!!! 

In all seriousness, it’s going to be an AI music video for The General but hey, at least they are releasing stuff while on hiatus. 

Edited by HollyWoodRose84
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm looking forward to it, I don't know why I love that alligator so much but seeing it on the reel made me happy. Has it been confirmed this is made with AI? I don't really like AI, but if it is I'll give it a fair chance even if an artist would have been better 

45 minutes ago, BluegrassBlues said:

I'm looking forward to it, I don't know why I love that alligator so much but seeing it on the reel made me happy. Has it been confirmed this is made with AI? I don't really like AI, but if it is I'll give it a fair chance even if an artist would have been better 

The animation at the end of the video looks extremely AI generated

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

AI is sheer laziness. With this bands money generated they really can’t afford to pay artists? 

Fernando's litigations and their settlement cost a lot of money, you know. Be reasonable.

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

The animation at the end of the video looks extremely AI generated

Unfortunately that's the world is going...the 'new' crap Beatles song showed us that

Song set for release then delayed 2 months, now a video 2 months after the release...only in GNR world 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1