“Get ready for something F’n special.. 1.24.24”

49 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Well I don't have an issue with a music video being released a long time after the song. Estranged music video was released more than two years after UYI's. But that video was a multi million dollar cinematic production, not a lazy effort. It had elevated the song for fans much higher than perceived initially in 91 and added to its greatness. 

Even I kind of like the General as a song. It has grown well on me personally. And I really don't want a lame music video to ruin my imagination about it.

Playing devil's advocate here......we don't know the video will be lame. It could be an incredible work of art that blows us all away? 

Haha, who am I kidding?! I tried! 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Come on,

we all know it’s a teaser for GnR themed Valentine’s Day merch!!! 

In all seriousness, it’s going to be an AI music video for The General but hey, at least they are releasing stuff while on hiatus. 

or like when Korn teased something BIG and it turned out to be fucking coffee 

Edited by Chris 55

So....

They are releasing a song almost 100% of the General public hates and has mixed reviews from their die hard fans.

All of this after BOTCHING a digital release that they only had 20+ years to prepare for. 

This band can't Get out of their own way!

People are only going to bash the band more for releasing a mediocre song as a video..

56 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Playing devil's advocate here......we don't know the video will be lame. It could be an incredible work of art that blows us all away? 

Haha, who am I kidding?! I tried!

It should be a concept video backing what thr song is about.

Make it a bad ass animation video with GnR and CD themes 

16 minutes ago, Illusion1987 said:

So....

They are releasing a song almost 100% of the General public hates and has mixed reviews from their die hard fans.

All of this after BOTCHING a digital release that they only had 20+ years to prepare for. 

This band can't Get out of their own way!

People are only going to bash the band more for releasing a mediocre song as a video..

This is what happens when you have a fake yes to everything man management team and a out of touch lazy Axl.

Team Brazils brainstorm - They will release the aligator as the video clip and sell keyrings of the aligator or aligator shoes on the website.

"Guns n fn roses yea! The most dangerous band in the world! We hate sell outs" LoL

• Like 1

Just now, downzy said:

Or maybe, and hear me out on this one, most people have the same view in regards to a band that's booked $1 billion in ticket sales since 2016 resorting to AI to promote a song that didn't exactly crush it with either the casual or die hard fan...

Perhaps that's not's what's being announced/released on the 24th.

But if it is, I think the criticism isn't without merit.  

No one even knows what is being released, that’s our point. 

• Like 1

As I said can't judge it until I have seen the whole thing. If we still didn't have the song and a clip came out the fair enough I would listen to it, but a clip of the video when the full thing is due in a few days i think i can wait

• Like 2