“Get ready for something F’n special.. 1.24.24”

6 hours ago, Appetitefordiscussion said:

It’s a music video by the looks of it. Can you guys still hear the clipping in the post? I can’t listen currently 

Yea...something we thought would happen after "Perhaps"...so better late than never...bit strange to not have it ready for release, especially with the delay...

Interesting that they're still willing to put stuff out in down time, that's a decent sign I suppose...looks to have some animation this time too...cool.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DSTK said:

Unfortunately that's the world is going...the 'new' crap Beatles song showed us that

And you're showing us what a dumbass you are!

The new Beatles song is leagues better than any ChiDem turd GnR has released these past few years 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2020_Intensions said:

And you're showing us what a dumbass you are!

The new Beatles song is leagues better than any ChiDem turd GnR has released these past few years 

Dumbss, probably a thick American who knows no other words...what a cunt , the beatles song is utter crap

If all the new Guns releases 'turd'...then fuck off to another forum & follow another band . Dick head 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

11 minutes ago, DSTK said:

Dumbss, probably a thick American who knows no other words...what a cunt , the beatles song is utter crap

If all the new Guns releases 'turd'...then fuck off to another forum & follow another band . Dick head 

You're a dumbass because as others have explained, the song isn't an "AI" song, which you've conveniently avoided acknowledging that you're wrong.

GnR is my favorite band, so I'll be staying put thank you. I dont have to like 20+ year old frankenstein songs that sound like a teenager on garage band mixed them (:

• Like 2

MyGNRforum never lets you down! After I saw the announcement I came here to read about the cheap AI, toy truck, lazy ass comments. you guys always write down my thoughts before I can think them, love it!

3 hours ago, DSTK said:

Yes , it's absolutely crap & as disappointing as can be after all the hype...as a beatles fan, Jesus I was gutted with it 

It doesn't matter if you find it crap or disappointing. Fact is you called it an AI generated song, which it isn't. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

So there wasn't a video because the holidays came up? Does Jarmo know Videos are usually made beforehand? This guy..

the word "usually" doesn't apply in GNR world you should know that.

1 minute ago, Voodoochild said:

Just in case anyone is still in doubt, the Creative Commons profile used the hashtag #AI for the video. 

yup it smells Midjourney all along

• Like 1

They could definitely do with a lesson in expectation control....

I don't look at these things but i imagine there are loads of comments on the post expecting/requesting a new album. 

Just stick the new video out there. Drumming up hype in a mysterious way when there isn't anything much at all to deliver never goes well in any business. 

• Like 3