Slash played Don’t Damn Me with Todd Kerns on vocals

6 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Pagherei vedere di nuovo gli SMKC in questo tour solo per ascoltare Perfect Crime, cavolo!

I had Perfect Crime in Milan, but I would have preferred Don't Damn Me, and I would go back to an SMKC concert today for that 🤘

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, klakly said:

I had Perfect Crime in Milan, but I would have preferred Don't Damn Me, and I would go back to an SMKC concert today for that 🤘

Got lucky when they played Don’t Damn Me at the London show at the start of this month as it seemed like they were playing Bad Apples then Don’t Damn Me alternating gig after gig. Super stoked!

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

On 4/25/2024 at 9:24 PM, 6lake sa66ath said:

Got lucky when they played Don’t Damn Me at the London show at the start of this month as it seemed like they were playing Bad Apples then Don’t Damn Me alternating gig after gig. Super stoked!

I felt the same – and I'd been going to every other show too so I only heard Bad Apples.

Then stood in Wembley, me and my friends noticed Brent leaked the setlist on IG and we knew we were in for a good night!

• GNFNR 1

11 hours ago, kanecrescente said:

Did anyone else find the sound was awful for the Wembley show?

It wasn't great, but it wasn't the worst. Manchester was marginally worse.

I'm just glad Mammoth WVH took the hit. Their first song was terrible (song was great, sound wasn't) with the snare drum drowning out everything.

I didn't find Wembley too bad during the Slash set, but Birmingham six days before was one of the best sounding gigs I've ever been to. Everything was down hill after that. If I hadn't gone there, I probably wouldn't have noticed Wembley being a bit off

4 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

It wasn't great, but it wasn't the worst. Manchester was marginally worse.

I'm just glad Mammoth WVH took the hit. Their first song was terrible (song was great, sound wasn't) with the snare drum drowning out everything.

I didn't find Wembley too bad during the Slash set, but Birmingham six days before was one of the best sounding gigs I've ever been to. Everything was down hill after that. If I hadn't gone there, I probably wouldn't have noticed Wembley being a bit off

I found that wherever we stood in Wembley, it was dreadful... seemed there were only 2 speakers at the front that were being used

11 hours ago, tkarmy said:

Why on earth with Todd  fucking kerns on vocals you’d ever let Myles near a mic.

i may be bias as Todd comes from the same Canadian hick province I come from

but seriously the writes and does vocals x3 compared to Myles  imo

Todd has a great and powerful voice with a very good range but it's one dimensional imo, even compared to Myles who is really not my cup of tea when it comes to singers.