Slash played Don’t Damn Me with Todd Kerns on vocals

8 minutes ago, Rindmelon said:

i wouldn't be surprised if it was suggested for last gnr tour and Axl said no, so slash though well i'll just do it then. Last gnr tour had UYI deep cuts maybe this Slash one will too.

Hmm...be cool but since reunited, Slash generally hasn't played any GNR when solo....he took them all out. This is the only Guns track in his whole new set list and maybe just a one off too? I wouldn't expect him to do many...he has an outlet for that these days....plus I do expect each fresh tour to add at least one unheard track (they think that keeps us going...) As there hasn't been a fresh tour without at least one "new" addition, right? They're at a point where they need to go deeper with UYI to keep that up ...

Edited by colonizedmind

24 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Hmm...be cool but since reunited, Slash generally hasn't played any GNR when solo....he took them all out. This is the only Guns track in his whole new set list and maybe just a one off too? I wouldn't expect him to do many...he has an outlet for that these days....plus I do expect each fresh tour to add at least one unheard track (they think that keeps us going...) As there hasn't been a fresh tour without at least one "new" addition, right? They're at a point where they need to go deeper with UYI to keep that up ...

He played Nightrain and Rocket Queen.

6 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

You were referring to the period after GNR reunited, and so was I. 

There will be GNR songs rotating during the tour, we can expect stuff Axl won't ever again sing.

Well both...maybe...and that's why I said "generally" ...but he said himself a while back, his solo tours would be mostly focused on his own repertoire since he has 4 LP's with Myles to chose from, another reason....makes sense not to color the two much...

Edited by colonizedmind