Axl has his own Website now

“Feel the Axl Rose vibe.”

A silly quote on the front page about living and running… this feels like something Axl had absolutely nothing to do with. He may have green lit the idea… that’s it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Would be a great way to release the tunes with the best of Robin and Buckethead! 

It's a win if they are heard in any form, however part of me would be disappointed if they were released under his own name and not Guns N' Roses. It would go against everything he has said since the band disintegrated in the 90's, but it's better to have them than not - which I don't think we will, I reckon they'll still be drip fed under the GNR banner.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dean said:

It's a win if they are heard in any form, however part of me would be disappointed if they were released under his own name and not Guns N' Roses. It would go against everything he has said since the band disintegrated in the 90's, but it's better to have them than not - which I don't think we will, I reckon they'll still be drip fed under the GNR banner.

I agree, I’d prefer all of the CD stuff to be released as Guns with Robin and Bucket’s stuff there. But I’d accept those songs as they were with those players over any NITL version through any release method. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

21 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Разве вы не знали, что Live Nation является промоутером туров GN'R?

Of course I know, but it seems to me more and more that the powers of the Live Nation are much broader than the promotion of tours. It's as if they define and tell GNR what to do, what repertoire to perform, up to new music. They just squeeze the last juices out of GNR on their own terms. And it has to do with new music. Note that GNR does not even have time for thoughtful recording in the studio, and we have continuous endless tours. That's what I'm talking about.

Edited by lunastar

6 hours ago, GNRRHCP98 said:

Didn’t have this on my 2024 bingo card, but cool!

Maybe with the off year, he’s gonna be releasing stuff solo or further tease new GNR drops. It is very interesting for him to finally do this NOW…

Yea...why now? He's an random old bugger BUT surely he didn't wake up one morning and go....Fuck It! Let's make fucking a website today, in-between flicking through NBA games....Nah, this must mean something....probably not our wildest dreams BUT, something

....STAY TUNED Uncle Axl has caught up with the 90s!

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I agree, I’d prefer all of the CD stuff to be released as Guns with Robin and Bucket’s stuff there. But I’d accept those songs as they were with those players over any NITL version through any release method. 

Get creamin' Axl has heard your prayers....🤪

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, General2112 said:

Well it’s definitely getting covered by sites like loudwire. Maybe he’ll add more to it or announce something very soon. 

*Stays dormant for 7 years and then suddenly drops all the CD albums, mixes and remixes....

Colour me intrigued!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, evilfacelessturtle said:

LiveNation had some involvement in Bruce Dickinson's speaking tour:

I've always thought it was strange that Axl likes Sebastian Bach so much, they seem like opposite personalities and Bach would grate on Axl's nerves with his constant yapping.

But he's a good lap dog Seb! 

Hmmm....book coming and Axl doing a speaking intimate night alone with Axl tour? a la Bono etc....

That would be great, Axl for the lack of interviews he does, is actually really personable and funny in the right environment. That would be a great night, probably have Seb interview him or something and a few songs at the piano and fan questions....😏

"when's CD2 out? 

*NEXT*

"When's CD3 out?" 🤭

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, it is odd. It has a blue tick, so I guess it's a verified account. I wonder when it was created, because it already has 48,500 followers.

The post of JanRichmond posted about Live Nation said 3/2/2024.

10 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

We need @BucketEgg 

sorry, Taylor Swift's new album is coming out in a day (and has already leaked) and she comes FIRST :P

I checked the Hell Rose Place trademark sometime in March to see if had lapsed or not. It was inconclusive at the time, because the trademark websites haven't updated, but now it says abandoned.

https://www.trademarkelite.com/trademark/trademark-detail/90086562/HELL-ROSE-PLACE

the whois lookup for the domain says
https://who.is/whois/officialaxlrose.com

domain
Registered On
2024-03-25

The person who registered the domain is listed as "Registration Private" and not much info is given.

There's not much I've found on the website yet that hasn't already been found by other people earlier in the thread

Clear view of the video playing in the background (nothing special, just videos of Axl in concert)

https://www.officialaxlrose.com/_astro/desktop.2P0YMcAc.mp4

The website is built with this Astro technology

https://astro.build/

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 2