Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

so for anyone who still thinks Sorum is gunna play the first couple of shows (if he was even asked to play with GNR at all): 

2 days before the first show in vegas, Matt will be all the way across the the U.S. in NYC doing this: 

Ce3ZZ54UMAEM5GS.jpg

i guess we can officially rule Matt out for vegas? I know some of you never even deemed it possible, but i still had hope :lol:

28 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

so for anyone who still thinks Sorum is gunna play the first couple of shows (if he was even asked to play with GNR at all): 

2 days before the first show in vegas, Matt will be all the way across the the U.S. in NYC doing this: 

Ce3ZZ54UMAEM5GS.jpg

i guess we can officially rule Matt out for vegas? I know some of you never even deemed it possible, but i still had hope :lol:

Well then he is only a plane ride away right?  I have no opinion on Matt if he will be there or not

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I'll be in Boston working 2 days before Vegas and I'll be there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

This could have been a little believable if he din't put those stupid Hashtags. 

Understandable...but if you look at that page...whoever runs it is a hash-tag abuser to the highest degree...all their posts have a lot of hashtags.

46 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I find his use of hashtags to be #demented 

It's not his fault if his #swag is so off the charts that he can #conquertheworld

3 minutes ago, GNR-girl said:

We are ready :D

WE NOW BELIEVE EVEN MORE!