Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

29 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

Can you imagine the fan response in Vegas if Adler steps on stage and Frank walks off  for the encore? Like PC or Maybe earlier in the set with Rocket Queen?  Izzy too? Even if for one song the place will go fucking ballistic. 

yes it will.. yes it will....

9 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

He actually does mention them....

"I don’t have an excitement to work with people that joined in the "Illusion" time. There’s behind the scenes that was really, really difficult there with different ones"

He basically said he doesn't want to work with Sorum or Clarke in that sentence.

What I meant is that he didn't mention them by name, while he did mention all the other guys by name. He called them "the Illusion guys", lol. Yes, it is obvious he doesn't like them. Maybe he changed now. I don't know.

I think Frank is a great drummer and I have nothing against him but man I wish Steven would come back.. :frank:

I don't know but I feel like Steven has the original GNR sound. But then again, if Frank was the original drummer of GNR, I think he would have the original sound.

Whatever. Guns N' Roses is back, with "Not so original" members but it's back.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, erikmathaus said:

The GNR drum head did not sell at auction last night (reserve wasn't met). It'll be offered for bidding online soon - Mitch Lafon via Twitter

image.thumb_.jpeg.1d7c55173017f93f956308580bfe39a6.jpeg

I wonder what their reserve is. Perhaps the event itself just wasn't well attended with people who had the extra money/desire to bid. Good news for fans outside of the event who wanted their chance at having this though - I have no doubt it'll sell online.

5 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I wonder what their reserve is. Perhaps the event itself just wasn't well attended with people who had the extra money/desire to bid. Good news for fans outside of the event who wanted their chance at having this though - I have no doubt it'll sell online.

How embarrassing.   Maybe they should have had the AFD 5 sign it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, erikmathaus said:

The GNR drum head did not sell at auction last night (reserve wasn't met). It'll be offered for bidding online soon - Mitch Lafon via Twitter

Hmm...surprised it didn't sell, it would be a nice addition to a music/guns collector.

29 minutes ago, erikmathaus said:

I'ts understandable that it didn't sell, considering it includes Richard Fortus and Frank Ferrer signatures that no one outside the forums know about.  That, alone, decreases the value of the drum head.

Unfortunate.

• Like 2