Guns N' Roses Announcement at 7AM EST, May 25th

LMAO. 

Have you guys not learned anything yet?   

If there was any intention of bringing back the original 5, Steven would have been back in the band from the beginning of this thing. There will never be any "Big" announcements with this band. This is NUGNR+ couple familiar faces world tour.

What I did find amusing was the postponement for a stupid announcement nobody really cared about in the grand scheme of things. The reason was ridiculous when you consider that Manchester United played the FINAL of the Europa League yesterday. Nobody in Manchester cared what GNR would be doing. 

The lyrics in "Pretty Tied Up" are the perfect description for this band.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

I still wonder if Axl erased Bumblefoot's guitar on the Nightrain and Paradise City videos from Download 2006 because he was fucking up so much, or if it was a production mistake

I don't know. But the band was on fire during '06 and '07. I couldn't imagine a better release date for CD than Nov '06

Please guys, give a couple of minutes to the KLOS 95.5 ''Breaking News Announcement", I think no radio station nationwide got a most "pathetic"? way to laugh at people expecting the "HUGE" thing, feel free to use the KLOS Presale Code... 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm on the fence about that one personally. Because it's arenas, there's a chance it'll sell out quick. Dammit. 

It doesn't matter how quickly it sells out. Other than Paul McCartney ,you can get into 99% of shows for face value or below on the day of either from Craigslist /Stubhub/Venue scalpers. 

I think a bunch of these shows will sell out quickly  (MSG) and thousands of tickets will be up for sale on resale sites fairly quickly.

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm on the fence about that one personally. Because it's arenas, there's a chance it'll sell out quick. Dammit. 

You can always find tickets on stubhub and other places like that

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

It doesn't matter how quickly it sells out. Other than Paul McCartney ,you can get into 99% of shows for face value or below on the day of either from Craigslist /Stubhub/Venue scalpers. 

I think a bunch of these shows will sell out quickly  (MSG) and thousands of tickets will be up for sale on resale sites fairly quickly.

Just now, Padme said:

You can always find tickets on stubhub and other places like that

Yeah, I may just go that route and get in below face value this time.

Just like to take a moment and say Fuck this band and their shitty "HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS". Die hard fan here, spent literally thousands to go to the first show in vegas, and when they came to my home town, and at this point it's VERY clear that this has been nothing but a huge cash grab from the start. They sounded very good overall, and it was exciting and all, but the excitement is worn off now, and they aren't getting another thin dime from me short of new music or AFD5 shows. FUCK!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

Let's face it. His amazing voice won't come back. And as long there are people like Del James and Jarmo around him, we won't see any changes in the setlist, promotion, etc... 

Seriously doubt Del or Jarmo had anything to do with this or any other management decisions. ?

I am just glad they are continuing the tour, and the video did say this is just the beginning....?

This things some of you do to yourselves.

GNR didn't disappoint me. They delivered what the teasers led me to believe they would.

And to save anyone further disappointment, you only have to look at their schedule for the rest of the year to accept that any AFD5 shows for the anniversary are now out of the question.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fede said:

Please guys, give a couple of minutes to the KLOS 95.5 ''Breaking News Announcement", I think no radio station nationwide got a most "pathetic"? way to laugh at people expecting the "HUGE" thing, feel free to use the KLOS Presale Code... 

Jesus, is this real? Well, I'm glad they find themselves really funny

they are definitely going to be adding shows to these current shows they just announced, way to many open dates in between them, I am sure they are going to see how the sales are and they are going to maybe add a 2nd and a 3rd show in these cities

1 minute ago, Lio said:

Jesus, is this real? Well, I'm glad they find themselves really funny

I see their point though. They were told they were gonna break some huge news but not told what it was. Then GN'R announced it hours before they were told they could. Seems like the only way to handle it would be to laugh it off.

11 minutes ago, Fede said:

Thanks for posting. Those pathetic losers sound like little children. Who listens to radio, anyway? It's 2017. They can shove their presale password..

• Like 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

I see their point though. They were told they were gonna break some huge news but not told what it was. Then GN'R announced it hours before they were told they could. Seems like the only way to handle it would be to laugh it off.

Oh, okay, I get it then. I'm just confused with all the different times and all.

• Like 1