Kasanova King

What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

- Marvellous Mrs Maisel. I saw the free preview on YT when it first launched and I LOVED it. Loved season 1 but now Im struggling to stay plugged into season 2. Too much yelling and neurosis! :lol: Lots of actors turning in top notch performances. Pollack, Borstein and Brosnahan especially, imho. 

- Who Killed Malcolm X? on Netflix. Just started this new series.

- Clone Wars on Disney. Re-watching. Looking forward to the reboot/ending! 

But all of these are slow going. I keep just turning it off after a minute, switching to 15 minute vid of a cutie teaching me about gardening on YT, then back to life. :shrugs:

Started watching the HBO documentary McMillions. The first two episodes were very interesting, so I'm looking forward to the next 4.

Just to continue on the debunking of the Central Park 5 Docudrama "When they See Us" on Netflix, there is an excellent series on Atheism-is-Unstoppable's channel. It's actually unbelievable how many outright fabrications and lies the docudrama told. This part of the youtube series compares and contrasts how the docudrama handled the interviews of the suspects vs the actual videos that are now publicly available. 

Posted (edited)

Currently rewatching Friends, for the first time since it ended in 2004. In the middle of season 5 right now and it's still as fun as it was the first time around.

As for serious stuff, finally concluding Haven, as I've missed it the first time it was on Amazon. Took a while to get back into it, but now real fun. Just a total different thing binge watching it, instead of having to wait for weeks and months between episodes/seasons.

Edited by PatrickS77

We started watching a new series on Hulu called Little Fires Everywhere. First episode was suuuuuper slow. Hoping it picks up. 

Just binged my way through Tiger King (Netflix). I couldn't stop watching.

Holy shit! :o

Has anyone else watched it yet?

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Yeah the Missus and I binged it in 2 days. 
Still laughing our asses off at how thoroughly Joe trolled Carol with his online antics :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 28/03/2020 at 3:53 PM, alfierose said:

Yes me.

What a totally batshit crazy saga one minute I was laughing and the next totally creeped out .... and those songs he made :lol:

Btw - I 100% think Carol fed her ex husband to the tigers :lol:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Posted (edited)

And the woman who got her arm ripped off by a tiger and she was just like ehhh I’ve got another one and went back to work a few days later!! :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Joe Exotic is one of the most entertaining people I've seen in a while. His trolling of Carole Baskin was hilarious, and his music videos.... just watch these. :lol:

Edited by Gordon Comstock
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
On 29/03/2020 at 4:53 AM, alfierose said:

I literally just watched it lmfao wooooow. Wtf. So insane. Funny but sad. A bunch of pretty terrible people.

Carol is a psycho bitch I am 100% certain she killed her husband. I pictured you and Russ imagining me as like Joe with his ranting lol. :lol:

P.S. Baby tigers are so cute and chubby.

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I literally just watched it lmfao wooooow. Wtf. So insane. Funny but sad. A bunch of pretty terrible people.

Carol is a psycho bitch I am 100% certain she killed her husband. I pictured you and Russ imagining me as like Joe with his ranting lol. :lol:

P.S. Baby tigers are so cute and chubby.

I think Doc Antle was the worst. He's running some kind of sex cult with the addition of wild animals. There's a whole separate show right there. It reminded me of the other Netflix documentary series Wild Wild Country.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Hunters, on Prime.

Really great so far, just one episode in.

The Missus and I just started Ozark on Netflix. Pretty obvious Breaking Bad clone, but still entertaining.

Finally getting around to watching 'Community'. It's very funny I'm gonna binge it.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Finally getting around to watching 'Community'. It's very funny I'm gonna binge it.

Parks and Recreation is another really good one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2020 at 10:42 AM, Oldest Goat said:

I've never seen that, Parks & Rec or It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. People get mad at me all the time for having never seen any of the 3

30 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I've never seen that, Parks & Rec or It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. People get mad at me all the time for having never seen any of the 3

Thanks for reminding me I need to watch Always Sunny too. I've seen random episodes here and there it's crackup

• Like 1