Gnr world cup show. New songs being prepared according to promoter

27 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

LOL.. you must be new 

He didn't say that is what's going to happen. That's the main thing to take away from the article is what he said. Who knows how true it is. I doubt that information would be told to some random promoter by a credible source, and it sounds more like an attempt to get people excited and buy tickets.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

2 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Here to comment what a lot of us are already thinking. “New” to us is not the same as “new” to casuals and the damn band themselves :lol: SOYL is a definite possibility. No chance in hell this is a brand new song. 

I would usually agree, but the article does say material that the band has been working on. That would suggest something other than SOYL, though i'm not getting my hopes up.

21 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I would usually agree, but the article does say material that the band has been working on. That would suggest something other than SOYL, though i'm not getting my hopes up.

Working on doesn't have to mean creating.  It can mean working on playing live.

1 hour ago, ©GnrPersia said:

WTF, world cup song? Shakira and Ricky Martin used to do this type of shit... So he's gonna sing Hola Hola?

I think it's gonna be a GN'R show. Not a World Cup song. Apparently their show is gonna take place near the end of the competition. Still we don't have official confirnation of anything yet

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Paper plate said:

SOYL is gonna sound like crap from Mickey Axl.  

Axl needs to just get destroyed very badly once by media with that mickey voice at a real high profile event or show, so he finally realizes how cringeworthy it sounds. He's not singing like that due to lack of ability

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Axl needs to just get destroyed very badly once by media with that mickey voice at a real high profile event or show, so he finally realizes how cringeworthy it sounds. He's not singing like that due to lack of ability

He was fucking HORRIBLE at Rock in Rio 2017 and nothing happened.

The reunion gave him this “god” status where no-one cuestions his current voice. Only because Slash is back

29 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

He was fucking HORRIBLE at Rock in Rio 2017 and nothing happened.

The reunion gave him this “god” status where no-one cuestions his current voice. Only because Slash is back

It's because he had improved later that year in 2017, his voice got stronger as the year came to a close...my show in San Antonio in 9/2017, I though Axl sounded just fine. 

• Like 2