*Possibly* The General, terrible quality cell phone recording *NO LINKS*

I must say I actually can hear something in that clip finally. it was just a garbage noise, but with some finetuning and good ears one can hear stuff. the guitar solo sounds intriguing, hard to say if it's Robin or Bucket. vocal line is distinguishable but can't hear any words off it. 

2 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

I was in the zone for a second there when it first leaked, it's something like YOU'RE NEVER GONNA something. 

But since then, I can't focus on the right wavelengths.

maybe, it sounds like that. 

2 hours ago, Shacklermyrye said:
Glad this clip is finally out there

browsing through some of the threads & signed up to comment on this point though, I believe the
other lyrics that were posted by the person who posted the words to sorry were

"And they say the stars don't look the same I may have changed yet I have my soul to claim"

Is the full VIP clip out there? or is it just the General part.

Bingo!

i remember now, hard to believe that was like 12 years ago...

anyway, one can only assume those are real lyrics.

39 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Bingo!

i remember now, hard to believe that was like 12 years ago...

anyway, one can only assume those are real lyrics.

quite possibly...

& they have the word soul in them ;)

47 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

I was in the zone for a second there when it first leaked, it's something like YOU'RE NEVER GONNA something. 

But since then, I can't focus on the right wavelengths.

Bout 4 years ago I spent (wasted) a lot of time trying to figure out the words but it's a fools task and not worth it.

I wound up with this, and i'd be stunned if a word of it is right.

"I know that your here, iv'e been meaning to"....(cut off by following)

"I have a monstrous life

monsters call me

monsters coming"

(DRUM ROLL & THEN INTO HEAVY PART)

"Now those boys get it now , break it down

there's no stopping now, down in the fucking ground

Energy energy we push out

to many suffer in this world & ill break it down" 

thought I got another line at the end of it which went "you might have bought the ticket but you haven't read the sign"

Like I said though I spent about 70 hrs in total puling it this way n that, tinkering with EQ ect and went nearly mad.

also remember the quote used by the leaker - RAINING GENERALS...Fear and Freedom - I present to you.. MY HOPES MY DREAMS HAVE DIED!!!!!

I'm not saying all this must be from the lyrics, but I strongly suspect at least something is (and I know that forum is usually either trolling, or flat out full of shit, but this time it looks a bit less insane)

16 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

One thing Y'all can be sure of : Zodiac, Argentinian Tango, Leave me Alone (Soul Monster), etc are for real, they indeed exist. 

Wasn’t Argentinian Tango a BBF song that was intended for GNR but then ended up being on his solo record because Axl had no plans for it?

20 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

One thing Y'all can be sure of : Zodiac, Argentinian Tango, Leave me Alone (Soul Monster), etc are for real, they indeed exist. 

Zodiac and Soul Monster sure but the song that “sounds like an Argentinian tango” aside from an idea by Bumble and maybe jammed on with some other members I don’t believe it exists. I don’t believe it exists as a GNR song. It came up in 2013 and by that time Axl already came to the conclusion Universal wasn’t going to release anything he turned in. There would have been no sense in recording that track for him. Also Bumble said it’s a song he’d he would do with Guns. Bumbles big problem with the band was working on old material and not working on material as the then current lineup. Whether Bumble released it on his own I do not know as I don’t follow him. But it definitely wasn’t a GNR track

Mr NeonKnight never said it was a GNR song. He just said it existed. Just like ballad of death is not GNR. 

But maybe its from the same session that Bumble recorded the acustic version of better?

Edited by gokken

5 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Give me a Time stamp please. Not sure I'm listening to the same thing. 2min cell phone recording right? All that I can hear for certain are the ooh hoo chants.

1:29 when the screaming starts

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Axls_Moustache_Rules said:

Give me a Time stamp please. Not sure I'm listening to the same thing. 2min cell phone recording right? All that I can hear for certain are the ooh hoo chants.

Almost exactly 90 seconds in. The last 30 seconds of the clip you can hear Axl screaming, and right near the end there's a pretty clear "ooh"

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NeonKinight said:

I remember a guy on stevie hoffman music forum said he listened to some unreleased demos, one of which was Cuban Skies or Berlin (I dont remember exactly which one he said).

Guy was/is an audiophile that didnt even like GNR, I believe he was involved in some sort of record label, I dont know, but he didnt have any reason to lie about it, he just mentioned it in some sort of thread about unreleased material and nobody gave a shit.

So I think those also exist. 

4 minutes ago, default_ said:

I remember a guy on stevie hoffman music forum said he listened to some unreleased demos, one of which was Cuban Skies or Berlin (I dont remember exactly which one he said).

Guy was/is an audiophile that didnt even like GNR, I believe he was involved in some sort of record label, I dont know, but he didnt have any reason to lie about it, he just mentioned it in some sort of thread about unreleased material and nobody gave a shit.

So I think those also exist. 

Cuban Skies has leaked and it’s a very short clip .3-4 secs if I remember.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jip said:

Cuban Skies has leaked and it’s a very short clip .3-4 secs if I remember.

That was proven fake. The real one is -1:04 in length but is only sold for well over $1000 to people who won't leak it to the rest of the fan base.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

That was proven fake. The real one is -1:04 in length but is only sold for well over $1000 to people who won't leak it to the rest of the fan base.

Thanks for the update!🤘👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Hey Russ, this is not asking links or anything, or posting leaks, can you tell us more about this? like, how do you know about this, what is the story, etc