Copyright Strikes....

4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

I noticed the same thing. Just when I was finally starting to get caught up on all the leaks too...

I don't suppose it matters now in saying it was Reddit as they now follow the exact same policy as mygnr,

New sub-rules: leaks and downloads are now banned.

Do not post illegal streams or downloads of songs/albums. Asking for a PM or posting instructions on how to get it is also prohibited. Repeat offenders of this rule will be banned. 

Don't forget Reddit is home of the (might be Fernando) account flebeis, who has threatened retribution for the leaks. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I don't suppose it matters now in saying it was Reddit as they now follow the exact same policy as mygnr,

Don't forget Reddit is home of the (might be Fernando) account flebeis, who has threatened retribution for the leaks. 

Well how is anyone supposed to hear them then? Someone can go on there and post "CD #12 or whatever has leaked!" but if there's nothing there to download then what's the use? Isn't that where they were all being released?

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

typical GNR world. let some demos rot in locker for 20 years and when fans would like to enjoy it, they threaten them instead of releasing them so fans could buy it.

disgusting.

• GNFNR 1

On 9/27/2019 at 11:56 AM, zombux said:

about two psychopathic losers who masturbate over taking down videos which fans enjoy and in many cases dedicated years of their work to create and improve.

fuck them.

Is there a pattern. Is there someone s videos that are not being taken down. The truth might be far simpler - that someone is just taking down competition. Ie more clicks on their channel. 

Gnr central and evolution have a good thing going.. And from what I see they don't have any copyright issues. Its amazing that htgth has cliffed since I last checked, and I don't see how these sites prospered from its and cd.com declines

Edited by username05

6 hours ago, username05 said:

Is there a pattern. Is there someone s videos that are not being taken down. The truth might be far simpler - that someone is just taking down competition. Ie more clicks on their channel. 

Gnr central and evolution have a good thing going.. And from what I see they don't have any copyright issues. Its amazing that htgth has cliffed since I last checked, and I don't see how these sites prospered from its and cd.com declines

no, it's just general thing. yes, there are some people particularly targeted because the people who do the takedowns hate them cuz they shared like crazy, but that's about it - anything GNR and GNR related besides the official GNR channel is targeted for takedown.

5 hours ago, zombux said:

no, it's just general thing. yes, there are some people particularly targeted because the people who do the takedowns hate them cuz they shared like crazy, but that's about it - anything GNR and GNR related besides the official GNR channel is targeted for takedown.

I just want to say thank you for always being amazing at keeping track of all of this shit. 

It would be very easy for the narrative to get twisted if it weren't for people like you. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I just want to say thank you for always being amazing at keeping track of all of this shit. 

It would be very easy for the narrative to get twisted if it weren't for people like you. 

just trying to clear out all the layers of BS which are coming every day from every direction :) + I've been mislead and shat upon by those persons and my close friends have been attacked and harmed by them, sometimes even in a very serious and disgusting personal way - so I'm just doing what I consider right and doing so that those persons eventually get what they fully deserve.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, zombux said:

just trying to clear out all the layers of BS which are coming every day from every direction :) + I've been mislead and shat upon by those persons and my close friends have been attacked and harmed by them, sometimes even in a very serious and disgusting personal way - so I'm just doing what I consider right and doing so that those persons eventually get what they fully deserve.

All I can say is thank you again and good on you. I find it's so much harder to do the right thing in the GN'R community than it is to just troll and / or spread misinformation. 

It makes me sad and angry to know that what you're saying is true. No one should EVER be attacked over this shit, but it happens and I hate it. 

So again, thanks for doing your best to do the right thing. I know it's not easy :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, zombux said:

Gnr central is different because commentary is protected under fair use. I’ve been hit with countless copyright strikes and won every single one of them. The ifpi even responded to one of my counterclaims and I still won 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

I wonder when the band will address this. I know TB has known for ages, but doesn't care or doesn't seem to be capable of doing anything about it. But the band must have heard about it now too. Can't wait for Kat and Meegan's accounts to be flagged :awesomeface:

7 hours ago, Lio said:

I wonder when the band will address this. I know TB has known for ages, but doesn't care or doesn't seem to be capable of doing anything about it. But the band must have heard about it now too. Can't wait for Kat and Meegan's accounts to be flagged :awesomeface:

They don't care. Actually, I'm betting that they are glad it's happening. So they don't have to be the bad guys (if it isn't them anyway). If they really wanted they could put a stop to it and identify to Google/YouTube who is their representaitve and who has a right to file a copyright claim on their behalf.

I was just listening to the joe Rogan podcast and one of his guests had a video on YouTube to show. Joe and his crew were very apprehensive about showing it, even after the guest said “it’s my video I own it” Joe said something along the lines of “YouTube’s copyright stuff is insane, we could still get pulled if someone makes a copyright claim”

So I’d say most likely TB doesn’t care (kind of feeds in to their trolling of the fans anyways) And whomever is doing the copyright claims feels in some sort of weird way that they are part of the gnr camp.