Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

3 minutes ago, Bansidhe said:

There was the alleged Atlas clip from ages ago that sounded a bit like the change near the end of Kashmir with a faintly Axl sounding scream on top.

did it have lyrics?

9 minutes ago, Bansidhe said:

There was the alleged Atlas clip from ages ago that sounded a bit like the change near the end of Kashmir with a faintly Axl sounding scream on top.

That was the fake one. Someone used a track from the Call Of Duty game score and an Axl scream from the multitracks

Edited by Grayfox
  • Haha 1

I just had to remove a bunch of posts from users who know way better than to ask for PMs. I'll be honest here and say I do not have the time or energy to deal with this today, so I'm going to post this ONCE. From here out ANYONE who asks for a link or posts a link will be suspended immediately for 7 days:

DO NOT POST OR ASK FOR LINKS! YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY SUSPENDED FOR A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS IF YOU DO EITHER OF THESE THINGS!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, donny said:

i hear "say say just walk by your letting" 

that doesn't make sense, what do you guys hear ? 

“The things they say that just won’t budge I left it”

Edited by Grayfox

Just now, Grayfox said:

“The things they said just won’t budge I left it”

thanks. i hear "just won't budge" now you pointed it out.

"the things they said" still sounds like "say say" to me.

i will get some headphones on for a proper listen.

1 minute ago, donny said:

thanks. i hear "just won't budge" now you pointed it out.

"the things they said" still sounds like "say say" to me.

i will get some headphones on for a proper listen.

Yeah I had to edit my post cause I’d messed up. The “say say” might be “they say”

It's obviously very hard to make much out of just 3 seconds but I think it sounds cool, it has a very different kind of beat that I was not expecting :)

Edited by youngswedishvinyl

I just posted this 24 minutes ago, but since I just had to suspend someone for 7 days, I'll post it again:

DO NOT POST OR ASK FOR LINKS! YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY SUSPENDED FOR A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS IF YOU DO EITHER OF THESE THINGS!

4 minutes ago, Towelie said:

3 second clips? Is this what we've been reduced to?

Better than the 0.02 milliseconds we got of the supposed Soul Monster leak that was actually a demo of Ain’t Going Down 😂😂😂

• Haha 3

I like the acoustic guitar in the back.

im hearing “The things they say, they just won’t budge, I’m letting...” I think it cuts off mid-line.

you can definitely tell that’s a 1999 Beaven demo. Same grainy, low tone as the Checkmate/Jackie Chan/Hardschool clip, as well as the 1999 demos of IRS, TWAT, Catcher, CD, and The Blues.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I like the acoustic guitar in the back.

im hearing “The things they say, they just won’t budge, I’m letting...” I think it cuts off mid-line.

you can definitely tell that’s a 1999 Beacen demo. Same grainy, low tone as the Checkmate/Jackie Chan/Hardschool clip, as well as the 1999 demos of IRS, TWAT, Catcher, CD, and The Blues.

I agree, fits right in with the other '99 demos. I don't think a '99 demo for CD ever leaked though

Edited by ApacheChief42

2 minutes ago, chi_dem_is_here said:

Carefull folks people are getting banned for giving opinion on the lyrics and what they sound like

Oh shit sorry. Didn’t mean to break any forum rules!

2 minutes ago, ApacheChief42 said:

I agree, fits right in with the other '99 demos. I don't think a '99 demo for CD ever leaked though

Yeah I was confusing it with the clip from the 2002 promo.