betterman

[RUMOR] Next album coming early 2020 (GNRCentral as source)

A copy of Better with the 2016 intro is floating around, purportedly from a 4 track EP. To me it sounds like a fan mix, since I don't think they would just rerelease the same exact recording with a new intro... Then again, when has anything ever made sense?

5 minutes ago, kever20 said:

A copy of Better with the 2016 intro is floating around, purportedly from a 4 track EP. To me it sounds like a fan mix, since I don't think they would just rerelease the same exact recording with a new intro... Then again, when has anything ever made sense?

Probably fake 

Edit: Actually I know it’s fake, the same track was “leaked” a few years back.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Alternatively, you could just ask her if new music is coming in the next 6 months? To which I'm 99% sure you will be ghosted. :lol:

It's certainly been asked in the past! She never confirms or denies info like that because things change in GNR world so much :/

14 minutes ago, kever20 said:

I'd be surprised if that's not just a fan mix. 

44 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

None of the principals in GNR is willing to confirm an imminent album release or even confirm concrete work on it happening, but the "manager" of GNR just guesses he announces a new GNR album to arrive within 6 months on some obscure board where no one knows for sure it is actually him?!? Yeah, right. :facepalm: And pigs can fly.

I read some where that nick cave announcd his upcoming album in a reply to a fans post on a message board. 

I don't think this is what is happening here, and in that scenario the fans knew it was really him, but there is at least one big act out there announcing things that way 👨‍🏫

12 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It's certainly been asked in the past! She never confirms or denies info like that because things change in GNR world so much :/

I'd be surprised if that's not just a fan mix. 

I'm fine if they going to re-record CD, but do it on UYI levels and release it as double or triple album. An EP with just 4 rerecorded songs is a bad joke...

In my opinion Matt Sorum is also needed to fix it...

Edited by Creed
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Creed said:

I'm fine if they going to re-record CD, but do it on UYI levels and release it as double or triple album. An EP with just 4 rerecorded songs is a bad joke...

Fuck... I would LOVE it if the band went with your idea! 

• Like 2

@RussTCB you let them know about the copyright takedowns. My VIMEO page was attacked last night within a span of 4 minutes from 10:24pm and 10:28 all my videos were taken down

Dont worry folks  I got backups gonna put them right back up. 

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

15 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Fuck... I would LOVE it if the band went with your idea! 

But that means -> new vocals on every song (like on the TIL remixes) , real orchestra, no pitman or melissa, an involvement of Izzy (to fix some lyrics / create new choruses) and Matt Sorum, 2 background singers here and there. And a producer on UYI level.

I would be very interested in a completly new interpretation of the whole vault. And to be honest: it could be all done in 3 months for all 48 to 60 songs. 

A triple album would be the most spectacular album in the last 15 years. I think 'Stadium Arcadium' was the last big release of a rock band. 

And to all NuGuns fans: after Axls death or the end of GnR, they could still re-release it in 'Smile' form.

Edited by Creed
  • Like 1

Just now, Azifwekare said:

flebeis on reddit is a massive troll who lives to piss off the fans... so it probably is Fernando :lol:

I asked him to prove himself by taking a selfie while holding a sign with his username handwritten on it. He couldn’t even do that! Can’t be him...

35 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

@RussTCB you let them know about the copyright takedowns. My VIMEO page was attacked last night within a span of 4 minutes from 10:24pm and 10:28 all my videos were taken down

Dont worry folks  I got backups gonna put them right back up. 

Oh, they're very aware of all the takedowns. They just haven't shown that they care in the slightest. 

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Is interesting that she didn't denied inmediately based solely in the message.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Oh, they're very aware of all the takedowns. They just haven't shown that they care in the slightest. 

If it doesn't affect merch or after parties, count on @Fernando not giving a single, solitary, fuck. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Thorbear said:

I read some where that nick cave announcd his upcoming album in a reply to a fans post on a message board. 

I don't think this is what is happening here, and in that scenario the fans knew it was really him, but there is at least one big act out there announcing things that way 👨‍🏫

Yes. But that was Nick Cave. Himself. Not GNR, who are giving vague non answers since years.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Well, I'm sure they are not angry about it. If anything it saves them the trouble to do it themselves and keeps things curbed... if they aren't doing it themselves anyway.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Sad 1