Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Maybe,but with all the rumors of further Replacements gigs,specifically Coachella,the timing of that festival and the SA dates don't jive,as the Guns tour ends like two days before Coachella.

I guarantee Tommy does the GNR gigs. It wouldn't surprise me if there are more Replacements gigs, but I'd be willing to bet that it won't affect Tommy's status with GNR.

He has a few months before the GnR tour. They haven't been out since what... July?

He's had a lot of time off and still has a few more months, that's probably what he means. I'm sure he's still in GnR.

That says, it looks bad if you're one of the people who think in this time off they have written anything new.

speculation that Tommy is in need of a job...who cares? really who really gets their panties in a bunch if its true? Tommy we hardly knew ya old boy with all the fame and adulation that 15 years of being a...........-.good faithful true companinion and friend to GNR's legacy. Bon Voyage good tidings and well wishes on your Replacements reunion... all the best now.. ta ta ...see ya... adios Amigo...fare thee well...live long and prosper... may the force be with you...see ya on the other side...keep it down low and swing that thing to the backbeat...

speculation that Tommy is in need of a job...who cares? really who really gets their panties in a bunch if its true? Tommy we hardly knew ya old boy with all the fame and adulation that 15 years of being a...........-.good faithful true companinion and friend to GNR's legacy. Bon Voyage good tidings and well wishes on your Replacements reunion... all the best now.. ta ta ...see ya... adios Amigo...fare thee well...live long and prosper... may the force be with you...see ya on the other side...keep it down low and swing that thing to the backbeat...

I fully expect you to be Gn'R-educated any minute now by some kid telling you that Tommy has been in longer than Duff.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 1