Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just shared a plane with Duff.....from Seattle to Burbank. No big news, Axl didn't pick him up in CA.

Kind of cool to see a legend up close and personal.

Wasnt sure where to put this post

Damn, that's fucking cool.

Just shared a plane with Duff.....from Seattle to Burbank. No big news, Axl didn't pick him up in CA.

Kind of cool to see a legend up close and personal.

Wasnt sure where to put this post

Damn, that's fucking cool.

I just said "hey" and he nodded his head when I walked by him in first class.

I saw him walk up to the check-in line to get on the plane - wearing a hat and keeping his head down and I thought "holy cow, that's Duff."

Then when I walked on the plane he was in first class and had his hat off.

BUT I totally blew it. I had purchased his BOOK for the flight and had it in my carry on. The coolest move would have been walking by him and just gave him a little nod and pointed to the book as I walked by.

It would have been even cooler if Axl had picked him up at the airport. But alas, I think he was probably just going to the Namm event or whatever that's called.

Who's Frank who also got a gold record from Axl the same as DJ? It doesn't look anything like Frank Ferrer but its the only Frank I know of who would get one - this one has curly hair. Unless Frank has had a makeover during the last 8 months. :shrugs:

there's already a thread for this.

It's a platinium record. and It's presented to Frank Ferrer, signed by Axl as a gift. And obviously, it is someone from his family who must be really proud.

Who's Frank who also got a gold record from Axl the same as DJ? It doesn't look anything like Frank Ferrer but its the only Frank I know of who would get one - this one has curly hair. Unless Frank has had a makeover during the last 8 months. :shrugs:

It's a platinium record. and It's presented to Frank Ferrer, signed by Axl as a gift. And obviously, it is someone from his family who must be really proud.

Oh sorry, didn't know there was a thread. My bad.

• Like 1

I don't get the appeal of tattoos. Most of the time a waste of your money and skin and they look fucking hideous and most of the times immature when you're over 50.

Yeah, I'm pretty fucking bored of having to pretend I think they're awesome when people show me them. They always expect me to have some too, guess I just have that look about me. If I want to show the world I like Guns N' Roses I'll put on a fuckin' shirt. You know what the cool thing about a shirt is? You can take it off. I don't need their logo branding on my skin as if I'm their property or I don't have my own identity or some shit.

Edited by tomfriend
  • Like 1

Oh sorry, didn't know there was a thread. My bad.

It's his mother, apparently.

• Like 1

Guns N' Roses: And the winner is... Appetite for Democracy 3D - Best 3D music entertainment! Congrats Rock Fuel Media Inc. #AwardSeason — with Dizzy Reed and Barry Summers at Warner Bros. Entertainment.

dhd5pj.jpg

‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ ‘The Lego Movie’ and ‘House of Cards’ Score Wins at 3D Awards

site-logo-v1-1--copy-png_055124.png

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/guardians-galaxy-lego-movie-house-cards-score-wins-030037326.html

Edited by wkuk04