Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Or am I wrong? Do you prefer the almost radio silence that is Axl's twitter feed?

I'll take Axl's silence over DJ's adolescent antics any day. When has DJ communicated anything to us that we give a shit about?

This whole, "Let's be fair to DJ" schtick is already getting tiring. We are fair to DJ. He fuckin' sucks.

Feel free to cast your dispersions aspersions [EDIT: thanks Dazey for the catch], but I'd ask the everyone try to stay on topic (ie. band/members media relations with fanbase).

• Like 2

Feel free to cast your dispersions, but I'd ask the everyone try to stay on topic (ie. band/members media relations with fanbase).

*cough* aspersions! *cough*

*hides* :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

Or am I wrong? Do you prefer the almost radio silence that is Axl's twitter feed?

I'll take Axl's silence over DJ's adolescent antics any day. When has DJ communicated anything to us that we give a shit about?

This whole, "Let's be fair to DJ" schtick is already getting tiring. We are fair to DJ. He fuckin' sucks.

Feel free to cast your dispersions aspersions [EDIT: thanks Dazey for the catch], but I'd ask the everyone try to stay on topic (ie. band/members media relations with fanbase).

That's all I'm looking for. Jokes won't be as necessary when the lol new album comes out. Unless it sucks. In which case you'll be seeing lots of "to save what we haaaaaaaad!" :lol:

I'll say this for DJ. His wife is hot. I wouldn't mind casting my dispersions on her, if you know what I'm saying.

• Like 1

But what line-up is he talking about?

The only one anyone in the real world thinks of when someone says Guns N Roses.

There are two though. The AFD line up and the UYI line up. Just saying.

Not in the popular imagination. In the popular imagination GNR is Axl and Slash, probably Duff and Izzy, and the drums just kind of happen, no one's paying attention to who's banging on them. :lol:

Gilby and Sorum were in enough Guns music videos to be recognized by the public, and as a part of the history of the band. They've done many shows with Axl, Slash, and Duff including the paris 92 gig and the Tokyo 92 show that were viewed by a lot of fans. (Tokyo 92 was officially released)

But it don't really matter.

Sorum doesn't wear the bandana+poodle haircut anymore. he has to have it otherwise he us unrecognizable as the drummer of GNR.

if there is a comeback he has to buy a wig. probably has those bandanas still stashed somewhere. if not, he can afford to get a bunch of those aswell.

I posted a tweet to DJ's account and then a few days later, I got an email saying he was following me. Not really sure if he reads any of my tweets, but I haven't gotten any personal tweets from him either.

Not really sure how this whole twitter account works. I post tweets, but never seen them on that person's account, only on my page, so who knows?

• Like 1

I posted a tweet to DJ's account and then a few days later, I got an email saying he was following me. Not really sure if he reads any of my tweets, but I haven't gotten any personal tweets from him either.

Not really sure how this whole twitter account works. I post tweets, but never seen them on that person's account, only on my page, so who knows?

BBF followed me and replied to something I asked him. He's a good lad.

Well when people asked him if he left GN´R he didn´t say a word, not even a hint one way or another. That´s what matters to people a lot more than his solo album or any other thing. That´s the point we are all trying ti make about the use of social media by GN´R members

Well when people asked him if he left GN´R he didn´t say a word, not even a hint one way or another. That´s what matters to people a lot more than his solo album or any other thing. That´s the point we are all trying ti make about the use of social media by GN´R members

Who would? He'd probably get sued lol

But what line-up is he talking about?

The only one anyone in the real world thinks of when someone says Guns N Roses.

There are two though. The AFD line up and the UYI line up. Just saying.

Not in the popular imagination. In the popular imagination GNR is Axl and Slash, probably Duff and Izzy, and the drums just kind of happen, no one's paying attention to who's banging on them. :lol:

Gilby and Sorum were in enough Guns music videos to be recognized by the public, and as a part of the history of the band. They've done many shows with Axl, Slash, and Duff including the paris 92 gig and the Tokyo 92 show that were viewed by a lot of fans. (Tokyo 92 was officially released)

But it don't really matter.

Sorum doesn't wear the bandana+poodle haircut anymore. he has to have it otherwise he us unrecognizable as the drummer of GNR.

if there is a comeback he has to buy a wig. probably has those bandanas still stashed somewhere. if not, he can afford to get a bunch of those aswell.

I was strictly talking about his time as a drummmer for Guns. His bad hair contributed to him being recognized by the public.

Edited by Rovim

I think she's desgusting, her skin is unnaturally orange because of the sun, that's not her skin, I'll never understand those people obsessed with destroying their skin with the sun, and of course, those Donald the duck lips...

This video is so fucking pathetic http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=aREI1LkxNr8&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dgo8mB-UMjAo%26feature%3Dshare

The behaviour of these two... when I see the things he post, how they act with each other, they're like fucking teenagers, teenagers with a bunch of hair on his balls and pussy

By the way: He's saying "agradecida", he's talking as a woman in Spanish, he's talking in femenine, guess this can only mean one thing...

33lpgt0.png

I'll say this for DJ. His wife is hot.

botox
She's about 22. Why would she need botox?

How old was she when she met DJ??

Isn't he 44? So he was her age when she was born. They met in 2010 but don't know how long they were together when they married as he had the Australian girlfriend & then during the Axl/Lana Del Ray interview he was with someone else. That was 2012 - Naty was in a movie called Zombie Apocalypse Z so she's done a movie too.

I think she's desgusting, her skin is unnaturally orange because of the sun, that's not her skin, I'll never understand those people obsessed with destroying their skin with the sun, and of course, those Donald the duck lips...

This video is so fucking pathetic http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=aREI1LkxNr8&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dgo8mB-UMjAo%26feature%3Dshare

The behaviour of these two... when I see the things he post, how they act with each other, they're like fucking teenagers, teenagers with a bunch of hair on his balls and pussy

By the way: He's saying "agradecida", he's talking as a woman in Spanish, he's talking in femenine, guess this can only mean one thing...

33lpgt0.png

Pathetic is the way people use everything little thing to complain about DJ ... the way he plays, the things he do, the way he dresses and moves ... Now we even mock the guy because the way he speaks spanish ... :facepalm:

I don't know where are you from or if you have any knowledge about latin languages ... but the most usual thing in this world is to see anglo-saxon speakers mistaking masculine/feminine words when they try to speak a latin language ... just because in their mother language the same word is used for male and female, so, they just can't realize the difference ...

He decided to learn her language and she's teaching him. How long are they together? He learned it pretty good in very short span of time. How many of you did that?

And yes, they're somehow sleazy and repulsive but who cares actually?

It seems that they love each other, especially his attraction and childish affection to her is obvious. Maybe it will last, maybe it won't...they look happy, and there is no, a single, reason for any of us to judge them.

When you're saying all those shitty things on anyone it looks like you're having some personal problems, and you feel easier to let your bad emotions out by attacking somebody else (don't feel insulted, it isn't my atention. I'm just sick of all this offensive behaviour towards DJ).

And please don't even try to correct my english mistakes. I have learned it by myself and my native language isn't similar to english in even the slightliest bit :D

He decided to learn her language and she's teaching him. How long are they together? He learned it pretty good in very short span of time. How many of you did that?

And yes, they're somehow sleazy and repulsive but who cares actually?

It seems that they love each other, especially his attraction and childish affection to her is obvious. Maybe it will last, maybe it won't...they look happy, and there is no, a single, reason for any of us to judge them.

When you're saying all those shitty things on anyone it looks like you're having some personal problems, and you feel easier to let your bad emotions out by attacking somebody else (don't feel insulted, it isn't my atention. I'm just sick of all this offensive behaviour towards DJ).

And please don't even try to correct my english mistakes. I have learned it by myself and my native language isn't similar to english in even the slightliest bit :D

Your english sounds perfectly perfect to me ... but, hey, I'm just GUNNER PT :lol: