Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Man, this like the rabbit / duck all over again.

I see this:

2rk54Tq.jpg

And in one of the balls, Izzy?

UT2YqGO.png

Facing away, guitar strap on.

Of course, it's all speculation and I'm probably just seeing what I want to see.

• Like 2

@MrSoftie good lord... lol

that hat legit does look like Izzy's, maybe even the one in his Twitter pic. And whoever it is definitely wearing a guitar strap. Like, it's clearly a defined figure and likely a guitarist. It very well could be Izzy. I have my doubts but Man that's crazy, lol. 

Alright it could also be Axl wearing a hat. I need to go to bed it's too late for this haha

Edited by KiernanProud

8 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

If we are lucky,we will all live to be that old. Steven has lived a life most of us can only dream about, despite his addictions.

He LOOKS old, he's not old.

My granma is 100 yrs old.. She IS old! :)

I Like my life and I wouldn't change it with one Like Steven's :)

3 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

@MrSoftie good lord... lol

that hat legit does look like Izzy's, maybe even the one in his Twitter pic. And whoever it is definitely wearing a guitar strap. Like, it's clearly a defined figure and likely a guitarist. It very well could be Izzy. I have my doubts but Man that's crazy, lol. 

I liked your comment until you edited it, lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ak1nney said:

The reflection looks way more like Fortus. Analyzing the reflections is hilariously bad, but I see a cut off shirt that looks like something Fortus would wear.

That's disappointing. I want more analyzation from the guy who thinks it's Izzy.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Nah, it's the big whistle thing.

Screenshot_2016-03-24-00-16-22.png.5f7add07836b67f8260bdfcd36fbe628.png

Yup. Well it's 6am and I'm clearly tired, don't judge me. :lol:

What about the reflection in the bottle?

Edited by MrSoftie

2 hours ago, uncivil war said:

WTF are you all looking at? I just see a water bottle and some big balls. Zoomed in, I just see a blurry water bottle and some blurry big balls. 

I'm gonna get drunk, then have another look. Maybe that will help.

Ok. Still got nothing on the water bottle (seriously guys, WTF? ), but I think the dude in the ball kinda looks like Jeff Buckley. ?

13 minutes ago, Archtop said:

In relation to the size of the whistle is it possible the balls are Maracas? Fitting in to a slot in the table.

Urg this waiting sucks, I've resorted to googling Maracas.

image.jpg

Think you have solved the ball mystery... you can see that there is space for the handles below the right ball.........This conversation is getting a bit odd :lol:

• Like 2