Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Balls could be some kind of AcDC tease....or I've seen audio speakers with that shape... Or they could be some sort of amulet Axl likes to have close to him. I think they are energy balls.

They look a fair bit like Obsidian Crystal healing balls, you can see the stand part below them. Bring on that good karma!

they will probably turn out to be something really dull and pedestrian

514mTV8bfRL._SL1000_.jpg

• Like 2

maaan this is going way out of hand lol! one picture of Axl's little stage table with some big black balls and a water bottle and geez i couldn't stop laughing reading the last 5 pages you guys are so awesome i love this forum!! some true detectives on here as it seems :P anyway those could be Frank's balls too couldn't they?

3 hours ago, alfierose said:

They look a fair bit like Obsidian Crystal healing balls, you can see the stand part below them. Bring on that good karma!

they will probably turn out to be something really dull and pedestrian

514mTV8bfRL._SL1000_.jpg

Damn yes! What's what I meant! Some sort of fend shui thing and I was checking the stand part too!! :P

Well, musicians in the forum should help us with this because if it is not a music device or part of equipment then my biggest bet would be this one and I stand by it :D

2 minutes ago, DarkFairy81 said:

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on that rehersal spaces wall! :wow:

probably just going over little things like "do we start Jungle out with You (Axl) telling a story, just screaming 'Do you know where you are?' Or just the opening guitar chords?"