Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

http://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-ac-dc-all-but-done-deal/

Atlanta Radio 100.5 DJ Jason Bailey reported yesterday on his show, as transcribed by Alternative Nation, that a ‘very very good source’ is telling him that Axl Rose will indeed be joining AC/DC to front the band for the remainder of their tour. Alternative Nation first reported rumors of Rose touring with AC/DC on Monday.

“This is what I’m being told, Axl was meeting with the AC/DC group, because it’s all but a done deal that Axl will front AC/DC for the 10 remaining shows. All 10, including Atlanta.”

“From what I was told, this was all kind of new inside information to me, Angus is a very black and white guy. He’s like, Brian, for health reasons, can’t continue fronting the band. He was supposed to retire after the last tour, so they wanted to continue going out on the road and continue making music, so if you can’t do it, we appreciate your services, but the show must go on. They’re in town, they were auditioning people for the job, and then they flew Axl in, again, this is from my source.”

It's safe to presume someone from here is writing news for alternativenation. Since eveything they get these days are just copy n past stories from here 

(Writers for AN, if you are here. Best to look into news and rumours before writing articles bases upon nothjng) or rumours spread by us in here. Get a good source first... Can't be that hard right?)

I Think they are all getting their juice from us. Making rumours out of thin air. 

Cmon people he Axl was prob just getting a quick away from home kr whatever. People have done that u know. 

Stop spreaking rumours. and get the thread back on topic instead of fueling the fire with fire. 

Edited by gnrjanus
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, gnrjanus said:

It's safe to presume someone from here is writing news for alternativenation. Since eveything they get these days are just copy n past stories from here 

(Writers for AN, if you are here. Best to look into news and rumours before writing articles bases upon nothjng) or rumours spread by us in here. Get a good source first... Can't be that hard right?)

I Think they are all getting their juice from us. Making rumours out of thin air. 

Cmon people he Axl was prob just getting a quick away from home kr whatever. People have done that u know. 

Stop spreaking rumours. and get the thread back on topic instead of fueling the fire with fire. 

They obviously aren't real journalists publishing any rumour or thread with no facts backing it.

More rumours from alternativenation, damn those guys.

" Atlanta Radio 100.5 DJ Jason Bailey reported yesterday on his show, as transcribed by Alternative Nation, that Guns N’ Roses have finalized dates for their world tour.

“The only thing that I can’t share is some of the dates and times of when this Guns N’ Roses world tour would start from what I hear, the only reason I say this is because I got an e-mail last night, and it’s odd, because I never get e-mail from [that e-mail account].

Axl’s publicist e-mails me and says: ‘I appreciate the excitement, that’s cool that that picture went viral, but I’m worried you’re going to give dates out, so let’s talk.’ So I want to talk to her before I say anything more.”

He added that the full Guns N’ Roses tour should start after Axl tours with AC/DC, which you can read about here."

Ok so that pic was posted by Adlers singer on Instagram 10 weeks ago. 

10 weeks is more than 2 months ago, but Steven posted a pic of him on 19th Feb, thats like a month ago and he had long hair?

1 hour ago, Philipm787 said:

I actually kinda believe the ACDC rumours. Axls been stuck in the confinements of GNR for 30 years, maybe he'd like to do something new/different. Remember when he jumped at the chance to do something with Bach?

As long as it doesnt interfere with GNR and its inner workings, it could be really cool.

I wouldn't say he was actually stuck in the confinements of Gn'R..  To the dismay of most of their fans he chose to carry on the Gn'R name with a completely different band and sound. He could have easily and should have just treated it as a different band.

5 hours ago, Padme said:

Fill in for 10 shows or 100 it is stil being Brian Johnson replacement. On top of that, Axl doesn't even bother to show up to do some rehearsal with his band for Vegas, Coachella, Mexico and the world tour. But he is gonna be doing rehearsal with Angus Young for those 10 shows? Imagine how Slash and Duff would feel.

Oh my God, I was just stating my opinion, why are you on my case? None of this is even confirmed in any way & I have no control over the situation, so you should probably bitch at someone else :lol::facepalm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I wouldn't say he was actually stuck in the confinements of Gn'R..  To the dismay of most of their fans he chose to carry on the Gn'R name with a completely different band and sound. He could have easily and should have just treated it as a different band.

I agree with you, but he did not change to a different band, so he's been stuck in the confinements and would like to try something different or help out the DC guys. Who knows.

The Doc Brown and Harry comments about Steven... :lol:

AltNation is getting worse by the day. Now they say that Axl is touring with AC/DC first? The 'DC situation came about long after any tour plans for GNR would have started. I'm probably the biggest supporter of the AC/DC idea but I doubt Axl is doing all the European dates before GNR stuff. At most it will be the ten rescheduled shows which should happen sometime in the Fall. Pure speculation on my part, but that's what seems most likely based on the AC/DC camp rumblings.

Axl better find his 2010 voice wherever he left it...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cooker said:

Considering the life style he has led, I'd say he looks great.  

No, he doesn't look great because of his lifestyle. He just looks ok all things considered. And that weird hair cut makes him look older