Band/Management Personal Info - Don't post this

highvoltage

BSSRO40CUAEBtsU.jpg

What a fuckwit. Good on BBF for his response.

Exactly right.

Private messages should remain just that.

I remember when that Bumblefoot PM was posted on this board. It's things like this that further alienate the fan base from the band.

• Like 1

Guest cbgnr666

BSSRO40CUAEBtsU.jpg

What a fuckwit. Good on BBF for his response.

Exactly right.

Private messages should remain just that.

I remember when that Bumblefoot PM was posted on this board. It's things like this that further alienate the fan base from the band.

Yup.Keep adding fuel too the fire.Unfortunate.

Totally agree but they should know better than to put anything other than banal and positive stuff in PM's to fans. It's like that psychology experiment done with small children where they are left alone with a bag of sweets and the instruction to not eat one. Very few pass the test.

That's what happens when you starve your fans of communication and throw them some private info. It gets out.

Moral of the story: Do your job right and answer direct questions with direct answers. No more of that "definitely maybe" or "we'll let you know" shit.

I find it hard to believe that getting the info, which is a confirmation of immediate plans(or lack of), is a bad thing. Thanks to the person that posted it. Internet ethics and a dollar and a half will get you a soda at the store. Knowing that GNR have no plans to release anything answers several years worth of questions.

I love the way on HTGTH there is no mention of anything (Beta, Leaks etc). It's tumble-weed over there. I guess this in someways reflects the state of GN'R

Jarmo gets his wish of eliminating topics of discussion he doesn't want to see and the byproduct is a barren wasteland of a GNR forum. It is very telling

Totally agree but they should know better than to put anything other than banal and positive stuff in PM's to fans. It's like that psychology experiment done with small children where they are left alone with a bag of sweets and the instruction to not eat one. Very few pass the test.

She sent that to his pm? wtf is wrong w her. She shuould def know better..

But Stupid on him for posting that to Ron

Knowing that GNR have no plans to release anything answers several years worth of questions.

Uhm, that's quite an interpretation of this sentence written in obvious affect: "We don't need to put anything out now."

Check next Tuesday to see if they've released anything.

Knowing that GNR have no plans to release anything answers several years worth of questions.

Uhm, that's quite an interpretation of this sentence written in obvious affect: "We don't need to put anything out now."

Uhm, you insinuated that Beta said they have no plans of releasing anything.

She has no skills in managing a multi-million dollar rock band. This and many other actions prove it. Could you imagine U2's managing pulling this shit?

Edited by Young_Gun

Dude im all in favor of freedom of speech and im the first guy to criticize axl and/or any gnr member when they say or do something i don't like...BUT have u seen the stuff people said to bbf last year ? or some of things some of us in here post in regards to the band, the band management and band members ? I mean... if i go to obama's face and tell him to fuck off ...am i exercising the freedom of speech right ?

Dude, apparently you're not in favor of freedom of speech, otherwise you wouldn't be dissing the forum a d the admins of that forum you happen to be a member of. You'd say thanks for the opportunity to express my opinions, and then come back tomorrow and do it all over again.

And can we stop blowing the BBF thing out of proportion? I was in the chat when he was here. He came to do damage control, let's not forget that. He didn't arbitrarily stop by out of fan appreciation to ask how our day was going. He tried to justify a not so appreciated remark regarding the band we're all here for. People asked some real questions, this isn't the Oprah show, put on your big boy pants, you know, the same ones you wear when you tell fans to lick your cock, and own up to your own words. Respect works both ways.

• Like 1

She has no skills in managing a multi-million dollar rock band. This and many other actions prove it. Could you imagine U2's managing pulling this shit?

Yeah man thats pretty fucked, throwing a tantrum like that sounds like someone else we know. Is there a link to what she said to him?

And Def NO

Edited by T.wa.T

I hope if anything this provokes some sort of response from team brazi, or Axl.

What else can they say really? They are lucky only one original song has leaked. If anything it would make any normal band speed up the process of putting out a record.

Uhm, you insinuated that Beta said they have no plans of releasing anything.

When they officially say they have no plans and will update fans in the future if anything comes up and then this, do you need it engraved in stone?

What else can they say really? They are lucky only one original song has leaked. If anything it would make any normal band speed up the process of putting out a record.

I wasn't expecting a calm and rational press release, more so an anger induced visit to the forum - much more likely.

The MSL and co will pay line was classic.

He came to do damage control, let's not forget that.

It is just completely irrelevant why his reasons were for coming here. Fact is still that people mocked him, mocked the band and were incredible disrespectful.

That comes with the territory man. When you replace someone iconic in a band, expect some backlash. You think Jason Newstead had it easy when he replaced Cliff Burton? Even his own bandmembers hazed him. You think Tommy Thayer has it easy playing Ace Frehley's guitar parts every show? Bumble knew what he was signing up for.

I wasn't expecting a calm and rational press release, more so an anger induced visit to the forum - much more likely.

The MSL and co will pay line was classic.

That would be cool as!!

He came to do damage control, let's not forget that.

It is just completely irrelevant why his reasons were for coming here. Fact is still that people mocked him, mocked the band and were incredible disrespectful.

That comes with the territory man. When you replace someone iconic in a band, expect some backlash. You think Jason Newstead had it easy when he replaced Cliff Burton? Even his own bandmembers hazed him. You think Tommy Thayer has it easy playing Ace Frehley's guitar parts every show? Bumble knew what he was signing up for.

Indeed, must have been a tough job replacing Buckethead :(

/jk