**ENTRIES CLOSING JUN 7TH** - WIN a RARE copy of Chinese Democracy w/ **RED HAND alternative artwork**

Get ride of the album covers and did it a few more tweaks and it look like this now:

3vJnRtw.png

I also did some tweaks to the logo. The 'GNR' part looks almost like the official logo without being actually it, so it's legal ha!

upOMi4r.png

On my screen (1366*768) it look like this:

PpWZbly.png

This is my favorite so far, definitely.

There was a layer that I didn't notice that made Dizzy look really over-saturated. I fixed that and now having the logo in front of him doesn't matter much.

I also made the tweaks to the logo that HV suggested.

So... This is my #1 entry for this contest (I can tweak some minor stuff but it will look pretty much no different than this, specially the banner):

Banner:

oTgOxCs.png

Logo:

PhgTZBN.png

On my screen (1366*768)

gwKI5ow.png

Edited by Manfisman
  • Like 2

There was a layer that I didn't notice that made Dizzy look really over-saturated. I fixed that and now having the logo in front of him doesn't matter much.

So... This is my #1 entry for this contest (I can tweak some minor stuff but it will look pretty much no different than this, specially the banner):

Banner:

oTgOxCs.png

Logo:

PhgTZBN.png

On my screen (1366*768)

gwKI5ow.png

Looks REALLY solid dude! :thumbsup:

is there a reason my suggestion to him has been removed by the mods two times? I don't see how it was any different from any of the other suggestions in this thread.

He already said he'd finalised the design and wouldn't be making further changes - it's also near impossible to tell when you're being genuine and when you're taking the piss.

I suggested he flip some faces so the banner is better balanced and more symmetrical, and you think i'm taking the piss? I'm sorry but that's absolutely ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is that less than a page ago you said you would stop posting in the thread, yet you're still posting in here?

Yeah, I thought you were trying to be silly with your suggestion, so I removed it. Having all the other members pointing at Axl sounded weird to me, and you were quoting a post where he said he was done making changes to it. :shrugs:

Is it my fault that most of your posts aren't genuine, so that's the impression I now have of you? Maybe you could take something away from this instead of blaming me and change your act up a little.

Banner:

oTgOxCs.png

Logo:

PhgTZBN.png

On my screen (1366*768)

gwKI5ow.png

This makes Dizzy look like the King of the Forum :lol:

Anyone got any decent pics of the current line-up? The only decent ones are mostly in black and white. The name of the font used on the Chinese Democracy cover and in the current forum logo would help too.

Banner:

oTgOxCs.png

Logo:

PhgTZBN.png

On my screen (1366*768)

gwKI5ow.png

This makes Dizzy look like the King of the Forum :lol:

That's because my resolution, if you have a bigger resolution than 1366*768 then there will be more visible banner and the logo will be more on the left. It all depends on how much of a big display you have.

Edited by Manfisman

I like the banner on this one but some of the images are under copyright, dunno if you can use them, ask HV and Subs.

Logo number 2 is pretty cool, how about having red stars on the left and right of the Axl skull within the yellow circle?

• Like 1