June 6, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

magisme

Talked to ron! Asked if he will still be in Gnr after tomorrow and he said wasn't planning on it but you never know.

wait, what the fuck? for reals?

Yeah i reckon hes pretty much said to Axl we either release something and play some new stuff or am out

That's too much for Axl.

Talked to ron! Asked if he will still be in Gnr after tomorrow and he said wasn't planning on it but you never know.

Yeah i reckon hes pretty much said to Axl we either release something and play some new stuff or am out

That's too much for Axl.

Well look whats happen the last couple weeks new songs played live interview saying hes got a album ready to go. Id put money on it that pretty much what has happen and you cant blame the him either hes just wasting his time being in the band at this stage

That's too much for Axl.

Well look whats happen the last couple weeks new songs played live interview saying hes got a album ready to go. Id put money on it that pretty much what has happen and you cant blame the him either hes just wasting his time being in the band at this stage

It should have happened years ago. Five years of touring with lack of communication, bad performances and no creative input at all.

• Like 1

Maybe he's forcing Axl's hand. Either Axl gets serious about an album or he walks. I'm sure it pisses Axl off but if it works out that Axl finds a way to finish the album then we owe Ron a huge thanks for putting his career with guns on the line for the fans and new music.

This.

Maybe he's forcing Axl's hand. Either Axl gets serious about an album or he walks. I'm sure it pisses Axl off but if it works out that Axl finds a way to finish the album then we owe Ron a huge thanks for putting his career with guns on the line for the fans and new music.

This.

About 30% of the blame for this lies on you.

is he hanging out by the box office? ive seen a bunch of people post pictures with him on instagram and twitter and i cant imagine that all of them are VIP. one of the pictures even shows the merch table behind them

Yeah, he was here for a solid hour. BS and I got a group pic with him

Bucket, Robin, and now Ron. That is too much awesomeness down the drain. I was very disappointed when Robin left. I am a big fan. When it's official, and Ron is out...I will be down. My favorite band has soo much potential, and never capitalizes. Some people say as long as Axl is there, that is all that matters. Not so much for me. I wouldn't go travel to Vegas again and see Axl with a bunch of highschool kids. I like seeing Ron up there. I was star struck with Robin Finck. I will always support Guns N Roses, but this is a big blow. I like the other players, but no wow factor for me. Its like your favorite team lost a star player, for nothing.I hope team Brazil can somehow keep Ron part of the team.

• Like 4

This.

Can you explain yourself more?

is he hanging out by the box office? ive seen a bunch of people post pictures with him on instagram and twitter and i cant imagine that all of them are VIP. one of the pictures even shows the merch table behind them

Yeah, he was here for a solid hour. BS and I got a group pic with him

you lucky sons a bitches! has that ever happened before? if not, it might seem that he actually is leaving and wanted to spend some time with the fans in his last weekend with the band

first bucket, then finck, and now ron. 3 great guitarists lost due to unproductivity. how can axl not see that not only the fans want it but his band members too.

is it the bullshit that is GNR that the band cant handle(corporate sabotage, blackmail, holdup, threats) or axl just not caring to release.

I wish axl would just address it so he isnt made to look like the asshole if it isnt the case. if its all legal/corporate bullshit i as a fan want to know.

This.

Can you explain yourself more?

I wasn't serious, but posting his PMs was a pretty shit thing to do