Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

I think now there's a better chance of Christ coming back before slash and axl do a new album together or tour. Its been two days and still no confirmation from axl. This is bad guys. Really really bad.

Not really. i think it takes Axl about a week to put his socks on. I kinda feel like the lack of a "WTF" response from Axl's camp is actually good news.

If we get the reunion I hope the crowds are like this...times a thousand.

Awesome video. Aside from some despicable, uneducated and nauseating individuals from Argentina, most of their population love rock n' roll in general, and they love Slash - as you can see in that video.

They're definitely one of the craziest rock fanbases ever. No one around the globe enjoy a rock concert like them.

The last concert of REAL Guns N' Roses proves that:

:headbang:

So I wanna know how the interviewer heard that Axl and Slash were "friendly" again....

If the interviewer was smart, He would have asked something like "how was reconciliation?", "Who had the initiative?", "Where they met to talk again?" "Who made the call?"

Sadly, seens that the interviewer didn't think about it at the time. This would be fantastic!

There was definately more stuff in the works, hope you don't think they run into each other and Slash said that right away.

For all we know, things might had been polished a year ago...

As far as name goes...

That has been to big of an issue.

There are definately terms and conditions under which Slash and Duff came back, don't think Axl is still the sole name holder. That is too naive.

This time Slash and Duff are on the trigger

The office of Guns N' Roses in New York presented two reunion tour dates. It would be a show in Japan and one in Amsterdam. Tensions are leading all to believe that the rumor is true.

It amuses me to no end when complete guesses are presented as fact.

There was definately more stuff in the works, hope you don't think they run into each other and Slash said that right away.

That is what I am thinking.. I think everything was supposed to be kept under wraps so shit didn't blow up like it is. Then Slash was kind of blindsided by the question and made a little slip.

That is what I am thinking.. I think everything was supposed to be kept under wraps so shit didn't blow up like it is. Then Slash was kind of blindsided by the question and made a little slip.

Don't think anything slipped out.

I think it was time they decided to let the info out, purpously, so they can take things step further and announce tour/album/whatever in the near future.

I think the sheer fact this topic remains on here shows that something is happening behind the scenes for these reasons:

1. If it was not true they were talking again then Axl or TB would have shot down the rumor.

2. If there's a reunion of sorts in the works they are probably not ready to tell anyone.

3. In the past Axl or TB has not been shy to shutdown similar Slash rumors and there were rumors of a massive fall out in Vegas with Axl and TB. Is Axl doing what he likes right now and not listening to TB? I dunno..

4. No other GNR members current or old have commented. To me this is the biggest sign.. it's like people are keeping quiet as they stand to benefit handsomely if they do. People obviously have something to gain.

5. Dont forget Del wishing Slash a happy birthday.

6. Oh and Perla is gone.. rumored to have a bad relationship with Axl.

7. AND Duff is IMO obviously helping the situation.

There's a few others also but i cant think of them now. peace. :headbang:

I think now there's a better chance of Christ coming back before slash and axl do a new album together or tour. Its been two days and still no confirmation from axl. This is bad guys. Really really bad.

Not really. i think it takes Axl about a week to put his socks on. I kinda feel like the lack of a "WTF" response from Axl's camp is actually good news.

Exactly. The fact there wasn't any lashback from his camp says everything. Axl is often quiet.