If you could choose one song...

Now i am curious if you would want to introduce a different audiance to Guns like lets say more modern rock/industrial or whatsoever fans and it has to be a song from CD which song would you guys pick then? I'd go with CD itself or Twat i guess, better maybe? Too bad they only made one album with only 5 or 6 good songs

Now i am curious if you would want to introduce a different audiance to Guns like lets say more modern rock/industrial or whatsoever fans and it has to be a song from CD which song would you guys pick then? I'd go with CD itself or Twat i guess, better maybe? Too bad they only made one album with only 5 or 6 good songs

Better or Sorry :headbang:

One in a Million :D Seriously would too, just to see the look on their face. And lets face it, it's a good intro to GnR too, being a band who primary function has basically been a platform for Axl Rose to whinge from :lol:

hes just a small town white boy trying to make ends meet

I did it to some friends who don't listen to GNR. November Rain was my choice,and it really worked. They were amazed.However, if I wanted to show them what GNR really means, I would choose Civil War, Coma or Estranged.

PS: My friend is a little bit kinky...What about Anything Goes? haha :P;)

Jungle or YCBM.

The person, upon listening, would probably not guess that the same band would release songs like NR, Estranged, Patience, or even SCOM, but I don't think that's important if the goal is just to "hook them in". Anyone who even remotely likes rock n' roll, would dig those songs. Particularly the openings of each. Maybe they wouldn't like Axl's voice, or maybe they'd find the lyrics or attitude objectionable, but they couldn't resist those openings.

One in a Million :D Seriously would too, just to see the look on their face. And lets face it, it's a good intro to GnR too, being a band who primary function has basically been a platform for Axl Rose to whinge from :lol:

hes just a small town white boy trying to make ends meet

Just don't play one in a million to your gay black friend from Iran who works as a police officer.

• Like 3