Adlers Appetite singer says Adler will play with GNR

1 minute ago, LikeADog93 said:

I'm sure he would be willing to play Knockin On Heavens Door, Mama Kin, and Reckless Life if those songs were thrown into the setlist. I saw him play those with Adler's Appetite

Okay let me clarify, he will only play songs he played drums on. 

6 minutes ago, cooker said:

Now that we assume Adler is in, the arguments will come down to how many songs he should play, this forum will never be in harmony over anything. 

It's a discussion forum and people have different opinions, go figure...

5 minutes ago, cooker said:

Now that we assume Adler is in, the arguments will come down to how many songs he should play, this forum will never be in harmony over anything. 

I'm not arguing over how many he should play...I'm trying to be realistic in that I think Frank is obviously in and it appears at best there is a split drummer situation going on at best.

13 minutes ago, Original said:

He's a hell of a drummer.  It's not rocket science, he's been drumming his whole life.  I also thought he played some of UYI live with Guns, but I could be wrong.  Either way, he won't butcher the songs like Frank.

**He has played Civil War with Guns and they played Don't Cry in the early days too.

november rain though.. that's rocket surgery

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LikeADog93 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAa8C6UqOg

He could play them but he won't. Steven has stated many times that he only wants to play on songs that he recorded. So the only UYI song we'll possibly see him play is Civil War

Well Adler's a dickhead then.  If you wanna be the Guns N' Roses drummer you should know all the songs.  There's also the point of making up for missed opportunity and playing what you should have back in 90-93 like Matt Sorum never existed,  so to say. 

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Surely Adler wasn't just added. A fan on here said he was told the same information a while back by the singer of Adler's Appetite.  Izzy must have known Adler was in and he's still holding out? That sucks.

This is a good point and it could be Izzy wants a better arrangement (or different arrangement) than what Adler got.  More money?  Full time?  Etc.

Edited by tsinindy

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I'm not arguing over how many he should play...I'm trying to be realistic in that I think Frank is obviously in and it appears at best there is a split drummer situation going on at best.

100%. There is no way the band, with this much promotion attached to it, would be willing to put Adler behind the kit full time. He's an volatile variable. I think it would be smart to start him off slow, perhaps give him more responsibility as the tour goes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gunners fan said:

Wasn't a rehearsal pic with the signed drum head proof enough of the current lineup: Axl, Duff, Slash, Dizzy, Frank, Richard.

We know that. We are just hoping for Adler and Izzy to sign on as guest performers this tour. Hopefully if they do,it's just the AFD 5 on those songs and Dizzy,Richard and Frank leave the stage.

3 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I'd hate to think the drug addict who spent 20 years bashing and blaming everyone for his constant screw ups wouldn't get his way in the end! 

Not cool kid. Everyone has problems,Adler's are just more out in the open. Every old GNR fan I know who was around for AFD is pulling for him.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LikeADog93 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAa8C6UqOg

He could play them but he won't. Steven has stated many times that he only wants to play on songs that he recorded. So the only UYI song we'll possibly see him play is Civil War

and axl said hed never play with slash again... people say stuff that doesnt always pan out

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LikeADog93 said:

The fact that Steven has stayed quiet this whole time has been proof to me that he is in. If he was out he would have called into Eddie Trunk and gone on another rant about how Slash and Duff don't think he's "cool"

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! now just get Izzy involved pretty pretty please! if the original line up is there I am going to go crazy happy!!! :D 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
mistake
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, gunners fan said:

Wasn't a rehearsal pic with the signed drum head proof enough of the current lineup: Axl, Duff, Slash, Dizzy, Frank, Richard.

Yes. Some "people" want to still argue pitman being involved tho for some reason :lol: