*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

• 1 month later...

Ouch. 

https://gnrmerch.com/products/guns-n-roses-tie-dye-joggers

They've clearly just overlayed the logos on the pictures using photoshop! 

Hilariously all this junk is on the UK site at the same prices (i.e. the rug is $90 on the us store and £90 on the UK store etc) so someone hasn't worked out the idea of conversion rates! 

£65 for a pair of jogging bottoms is pretty comical really. Surely no-one whatsoever would buy them?! 

• ABSUЯD 1

10 hours ago, allwaystired said:

£65 for a pair of jogging bottoms is pretty comical really. Surely no-one whatsoever would buy them?! 

No not really. I’m just asking, where do you buy your joggers? I was in plain ole Old Navy today and their plain, single color joggers were $45.

But I know from our past experiences you don’t think anything GNR is worth the money 😂

6 hours ago, B5Redeye said:

No not really. I’m just asking, where do you buy your joggers? I was in plain ole Old Navy today and their plain, single color joggers were $45.

But I know from our past experiences you don’t think anything GNR is worth the money 😂

...and I'm fully aware that your sole purpose here is to troll various people, so I don't think we'll be getting into a debate about some hideous overpriced jogging bottoms. 

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

so I don't think we'll be getting into a debate about some hideous overpriced jogging bottoms. 

this is very upsetting. I was looking forward to the hideous overpriced jogging bottoms debate. I urge you to reconsider.

• Haha 2

I am not a fan of the merch for the most part that they've been putting out since 2009, however, this is a fucking beauty.

image.png.78f6912b146b16ed2a88a1af90cc0ed7.png

I'd have bought the Hard Skool tee if it weren't for the god awful font on the back. They peaked with the early Chinese merch in my opinion!

Just now, Dean said:

I am not a fan of the merch for the most part that they've been putting out since 2009, however, this is a fucking beauty.

I'd have bought the Hard Skool tee if it weren't for the god awful font on the back. They peaked with the early Chinese merch in my opinion!

It's all just so minimal effort. I think in the past there was at least a bit of thought that went into stuff, now it seems to be "whack an image of an item online, overlay something GNR related quickly and see if anyone buys it". I'm honestly amazed anyone does. 

It's all quite sad really, but then at least it isn't tempting many of us to spend money! The one thing I WOULD like (the Hardskool single) they're not selling in my country for some reason. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dean said:

$55 for a sweatshirt? How could you 😂

I’m going to pick up a few things now that there’s 15% off. Probably the joggers too just because 🤣

Been waiting on a similar sale for the Stone Sour website too.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

It's all just so minimal effort. I think in the past there was at least a bit of thought that went into stuff, now it seems to be "whack an image of an item online, overlay something GNR related quickly and see if anyone buys it". I'm honestly amazed anyone does. 

It's all quite sad really, but then at least it isn't tempting many of us to spend money! The one thing I WOULD like (the Hardskool single) they're not selling in my country for some reason. 

Yeah, I hear ya! I reckon Hard Skool will get issued around the rest of the world upon release, I had to pay a slight premium on the delivery to get it shipped to Scotland but I'm sure there will be copies available around these parts after it's release. 

Just now, Dean said:

Yeah, I hear ya! I reckon Hard Skool will get issued around the rest of the world upon release, I had to pay a slight premium on the delivery to get it shipped to Scotland but I'm sure there will be copies available around these parts after it's release. 

I've not bitten the bullet on that one yet. I've had a couple of things go missing in the past sent from America, so holding off for now. Fingers crossed on it getting released over here. 

• GNFNR 1

I finally bit the bullet and bought the box set. I said I would never buy it until it hit $199. Well it didn't hit $199 but after taxes and free shipping I paid $260. Not a bad deal. Glad to finally have it for the actual box and the all of the records. Don't care much for the rest of it.

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/collections/survey20/products/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-box-set

• Like 2

On 11/22/2021 at 9:06 PM, Tourettes2400 said:

I finally bit the bullet and bought the box set. I said I would never buy it until it hit $199. Well it didn't hit $199 but after taxes and free shipping I paid $260. Not a bad deal. Glad to finally have it for the actual box and the all of the records. Don't care much for the rest of it.

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/collections/survey20/products/guns-n-roses-appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-box-set

Nice! Congrats! That’s awesome! I had watched it for a while and I confess I bought it a few weeks ago after I saw it opened on Pawn Stars and it was at $399. Oh well….it’s my Christmas present.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2021 at 10:06 PM, Tourettes2400 said:

Box set is awesome. I paid 360 for it and it felt worth it to me.  It's super premium.

• Like 1

Rockabilla has 20% off entire order for the next 20 hours using the promo code “BLACK”

I just got a few shirts. There some good deals on there. Some are the same shirts that are on the official store, but for much less. I got 5 GNR shirts and 1 Motley Crue shirt for $110. Not a bad deal compared to ordering from either bands website

Edited by mikeman5150

On 11/28/2021 at 4:10 AM, mikeman5150 said:

Rockabilla has 20% off entire order for the next 20 hours using the promo code “BLACK”

I just got a few shirts. There some good deals on there. Some are the same shirts that are on the official store, but for much less. I got 5 GNR shirts and 1 Motley Crue shirt for $110. Not a bad deal compared to ordering from either bands website

Just got an email that they are extending the 20% off through midnight. Code “CYBER”

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

Finally got around to ordering the hard skool vinyl and CD.

Also picked up the new beanie they have on the site, I thought it was pretty nice.

Ridiculous shipping cost tho 

yea I was going to pick up a CD and a Yo-Yo that were on sale, but it was like $9 for the shipping, so I passed

3 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Shipping was maddening, perhaps because they have to ship stuff separately since some of it is backordered? Who knows. 

I miss the early CD era merch, especially the 2001-2006 stuff. It was fucking awesome. Now it's all the overused old logo, for the most part. 

I agree I liked the merch better back then even tho I was younger and couldn't afford much lol

The classic logo and the afd logos are classic but I don't feel the need to have much of that stuff cause I have so much already