Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

that was a quick marriage. 

hard to look into someone else's relationship, but it was odd she was never on tour with him from the start. 

Not much to say on this subject other than I observed Frank and his wife (I assume it was his wife) watch The Pretenders together from the Golden circle of a Guns show in Europe just a few months ago.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/19/2023 at 6:05 PM, Axeli said:

Talking with Mika Häkkinen in that one photo.

Seems to be quite the link with the Finnish. Axl's a good friend of Kimi Raikkonen, too.

I interviewed Mika Hakkinen earlier this year. Lovely man, great to chat with. Would've loved to have been a fly on the wall when they were having that conversation.

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

From Slash's gig in Las Vegas two days ago with Frank Sidoris, Brent Fitz and Frankie Perez:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/slash-cuts-loose-at-las-vegas-dive-bar-reopening-2958119

18582884_web1_Hard-Hat-1.jpg?crop=1

18582884_web1_Hard-Hat-5.jpg?crop=1

18582884_web1_Perez-Slash-lead.jpg?crop=

Nice! Slash is going to be at Warren Haynes Christmas Jam next Sat 12.11 at the Beacon Theatre in nyc! With Myles.  The man cannot sit still.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BucketEgg said:

Edit: Nevermind, the edges don't look right along the bottom of the tv. It looks like a prank.

What is this? Is this new? Is it anywhere in the video for https://globoplay.globo.com/v/12216520/  ?

I don't know about why is the prank, just know that Roberto Carlos is an legendary brazilian singer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...