Eddie Trunk says to expect "something special" at tonight's Dodgers Stadium gig

1 hour ago, Radio flyer said:
"Something special"? Adler? 
I can't make it tonight because of work but it was a pro, well played show last night. 

looks like this will be the show shot for DVD release, The show I attended didn't have boom cameras

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

It will be weird if the unveil 'the five' for two-three songs, then revert back to Frank, Fortus and the Tweeter girl - a bit like teasing you with a glass of champagne before handing you a bottle of lambrini.

Which would immediately torpedo the momentum of the show. If Izzy and Steven are in the building, they should play the encore. That stadium would explode from the sheer awesomeness of the AFD 5.

25 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I know I rag on Adler, so this isn't ragging on Alder for the sake of ragging on Adler......but all things considered, Adler would be a let down. 

As someone in his seat at Dodger Stadium as we speak... I respectfully disagree ;)

46 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

you got let down son

Come on, don't rag on @Modano09 for stating his opinion. I think what he's trying to say is, if they want to do something "special" in LA, they could do something more exciting than Adler since he's already appeared with the band on this tour. And if that's the case...I sort of agree. That's not to say it wouldn't be cool if he was there tonight, but it wouldn't be a big surprise or anything.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Come on, don't rag on @Modano09 for stating his opinion. I think what he's trying to say is, if they want to do something "special" in LA, they could do something more exciting than Adler since he's already appeared with the band on this tour. And if that's the case...I sort of agree. That's not to say it wouldn't be cool if he was there tonight, but it wouldn't be a big surprise or anything.

I just hope it won't be the same 2 songs again