NILT Tour didn't used whole Europe potentional

After last billboard scores,we can see that Europe is the biggest market for Guns n Roses...And Guns n Roses didn't used whole potentional...

Ok SA crowd are amazing,GNR had legendary status in NA but in Europe,in Europe they have 70000 people per show...I think after these numbers that menagment have to use it and play 20 shiws in Europe:

1. 3-4 shows in Great Britain

2.3 shows in Germany

3. 2 shows in France,Italy,Spain

4.One show in Poland ,Chech or Slovakia,Portugal,Norway,Holland,Sweden,Russia,Greece,Serbia,Hungaary,Romania,Turkey...

http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

Edited by gnrkoncerti
  • Confused 1

Yeah I don't get why North and South America had two legs each but Europe, Asia, and Oceania all only had one leg per market.

i was seriously expecting them to do more dates in Europe, Asia, and Oceania in 2018 but we're already in late October 2017 and it doesn't seem like any more date announcements are on the horizon. Feels strange to me. But whatever.

5 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

After last billboard scores,we can see that Europe is the biggest market for Guns n Roses...And Guns n Roses didn't used whole potentional...

Ok SA crowd are amazing,GNR had legendary status in NA but in Europe,in Europe they have 70000 people per show...I think after these numbers that menagment have to use it and play 20 shiws in Europe:

2.3 shows in Germany

4.One show in Poland ,Chech or Slovakia,Portugal,Norway,Holland,Sweden,Russia,Greece,Serbia,Hungaary,Romania,Turkey...

More fuckin' shows!?

Fernando is that you?

If it is, you need to study more geography. Some of the countries you mentioned don't actually exist, in others people don't earn in a month what it takes a GNR show ticket, others constantly produce wars or are on the verge of one (serbia/turkey).

• Like 1

I sort of assumed at the time that it meant they would roll around in 2018 for another Euro leg but that doesn't appear to be the case. I suppose it's possible they will resume in a couple of years starting with Europe or other non US markets. I don't know though, another part of me thinks this might be it unless they have an album to tour.

The tour seems very finished to me now. I had a great time seeing them, but I don't think I'd go to roughly the same show again. This is the point where they can do three things. 

1. Release new music, tour with that

2. Retire GnR having come full circle and put it to rest gracefully 

3. Become and eternally touring nostalgia act 

I'm hoping option 2 but I fear it'll be option 3. 

10 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

2.3 shows in Germany

totally agree with you! another european leg please!!

• Like 1

Oh well, Download UK is coming with their 'huge headliners' in two weeks. Hellfest is also going to announce their lineup for 2018 'real soon'. Wouldn't be surprised to see GNR pop up there. Especially after the dinner they've (or at least Slash/Duff) had with the booker of Download somewhere early this year.

7 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Oh well, Download UK is coming with their 'huge headliners' in two weeks. Hellfest is also going to announce their lineup for 2018 'real soon'. Wouldn't be surprised to see GNR pop up there. Especially after the dinner they've (or at least Slash/Duff) had with the booker of Download somewhere early this year.

The awful headliners that were booked last year must've saved Andy a lot of money for something good this year.

I hope, seeing as I have a ticket :lol:

55 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The awful headliners that were booked last year must've saved Andy a lot of money for something good this year.

I hope, seeing as I have a ticket :lol:

Yeah there's been some fuss over the last few years tbh, about poor (or repetitive) headliners. 

They've kinda set the bar quite high now, with their promise of 'huge headliners'. You can't really announce Royal Blood or Bring Me The Horizon after that. You need something like Foo's / Metallica / GNR, which actually has some chance of being the headliners if you believe the rumours.

14 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

They aren't going to overhaul it while this tour is running so it needs to finish. Can't realistically expect a new setlist until the tour has concluded

Right, but you said "please no more shows", and then said "we want a new setlist". I don't understand how you can ask for both. Those seem like a "one or the other" deal.

47 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Yeah there's been some fuss over the last few years tbh, about poor (or repetitive) headliners. 

They've kinda set the bar quite high now, with their promise of 'huge headliners'. You can't really announce Royal Blood or Bring Me The Horizon after that. You need something like Foo's / Metallica / GNR, which actually has some chance of being the headliners if you believe the rumours.

I saw the GnR rumour from a guy who knew who the main bands were last year, along with Ozzy and Zakk Wylde. I am starting to think it is Metallica now though seeing as they've said they'll make the announcement the day after their UK tour ends. Halloween too so at least Ozzy must be right :lol:

17 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

And Guns n Roses didn't used whole potentional...

Dude, that's the story of this band for the last 25 years.

But as for touring... hopefully they cut this thing off after November, and if they want to try and live up to any 'potential' they do that in the studio.

(I say that selfishly, as I've got one more gig on this leg left. And if they came around again without anything new... I'd go again. But rather see them channel any remaining energy into new music.)

34 minutes ago, withyourassintheair said:

Right, but you said "please no more shows", and then said "we want a new setlist". I don't understand how you can ask for both. Those seem like a "one or the other" deal.

No more shows for NITL. So we can get a new setlist instead of having the same one for more dates in 2018. Hope it's clear how I meant it now.