First NITL line-up picture

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

I don't know why you guys are posting pictures of FAKE GNR

Here's the REAL GNR

yVJc7ga.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I wish there were more (or ANY) professional pics of Axl & Robin. I'll settle for your well done shop though :) 

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Seriously, who are those people?

:facepalm::ph34r:

I so glad someone asked, I had no fucking clue:shrugs:

1 hour ago, username said:

I'm pretty sure that from left to right it's Paul Tobias, Robin Finck, Axl Rose, Chris Pitman and Tommy Stinson. 

Thanks! I knew it was Axl and the funny face was Tommy. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

I so glad someone asked, I had no fucking clue:shrugs:

Thanks! I knew it was Axl and the funny face was Tommy. 

You didn't know Chris “Mother Goose“ Pitman, mastermind of Chinese Democracy and other bands like Lusk and SexTapes? 

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

You didn't know Chris “Mother Goose“ Pitman, mastermind of Chinese Democracy and other bands like Lusk and SexTapes? 

giphy.gif

I really don't. :lol: I only know Guns n Roses, don't know anyone from Axl's band. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

this joke is getting way too fucking old dawg, drop it :D 

Well, if they were the "real" GNR, then why did Axl get rid of them?

I think the original GNR was the best band ever, but seeing this new version with Slash, Duff, Axl, Melissa, Frank, Dizzy and Richard, I'd say Axl has one hell of a GNR now.

13 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

giphy.gif

I really don't. :lol: I only know Guns n Roses, don't know anyone from Axl's band. 

I think that our definition of Guns N' Roses is a little bit different from each other.

Edited by Sosso

23 minutes ago, Sosso said:

yes i've heard of him, there was a thread about the guy which i kept going on by accident. I didn't follow nuGuns and there were so many blokes in and out of that band i get confused. I know the names of most of them now but i dunno what versions of nuGuns that any of them played together in. The nuGuns era is so mixed up to me. Life's too short to study that era and i ain't getting any younger :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

I don't know why you guys are posting pictures of FAKE GNR

Here's the REAL GNR

yVJc7ga.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The only joke in this picture actually is Chris Pitman, as he was useless as well as Melissa... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BooO said:

The only joke in this picture actually is Chris Pitman, as he was useless as well as Melissa... 

Melissa's cute :wub:

Unless the line-up is Axl, Ashba, Tobias, Stinson, Dizzy & Frank, they're all faker so-called Guns n' Aliens :lol: