Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I have it on what I thought was an official LP of some sort.. I think it was Shadows/It's So Easy one side and Move to The City/Brownstone on the other.. Maybe a different combination same songs... Got it before LIES came out I think.. Also didn't Guns release it as a B Side for an Illusions single too?

I don't know. I own only two singles CD's: Don't Cry & Yesterdays. :lol:

I remember the song was featured during the making of the Don't Cry video....

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I have it on what I thought was an official LP of some sort.. I think it was Shadows/It's So Easy one side and Move to The City/Brownstone on the other.. Maybe a different combination same songs... Got it before LIES came out I think.. Also didn't Guns release it as a B Side for an Illusions single too?

Live & Let Die 

Just now, chevelle said:

What the fuck did I miss here? No way I'm going through 72 pages to find out.

Discussing the reason Shadow is the clip 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chevelle said:

What the fuck did I miss here? No way I'm going through 72 pages to find out.

It's going to be a remastered and extended re-release, possibly up to 4 CD's or 8 vinyl's long, which would obviously include some vault or live rarities, and people are mad about it because it either costs too much or it's not a new album from the current line up which they also don't like. 

1 minute ago, Modano09 said:

It's going to be a remastered and extended re-release, possibly up to 4 CD's or 8 vinyl's long, which would obviously include some vault or live rarities, and people are mad about it because it either costs too much or it's not a new album from the current line up which they also don't like. 

So nobody's happy! I'll take either as I only like Appetite for Democracy for the dancing girls. 

1 minute ago, Modano09 said:

At this point I believe the original 5 could come to all of our homes and slip us a new album and a hooker and there would still be something to complain about. Like why didn't Adler get to talk more or why are there only 12 songs on the new album or why was the hooker blonde?

Yep, can't please everybody. Hopefully somebody filmed Rocket Queen & that is included. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Modano09 said:

At this point I believe the original 5 could come to all of our homes and slip us a new album and a hooker and there would still be something to complain about. Like why didn't Adler get to talk more or why are there only 12 songs on the new album or why was the hooker blonde?

"OMG $480 mil tour and  you bring only one hooker? A slap in the face to the fans! Zepplin had 3 hookers..."

10 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Dude, the only one crying about Adler is you.

• GNFNR 1

30 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm honestly surprised by how many people think the Shadow Of Your Love vocals sound modern. Those are so clearly a few decades old... I've been listening to the "Live From The Jungle" version a lot since I heard the gnr.fm clip, and other old performances, it's definitely an old take....

It's almost definitely old. Sounds very similar to this live performance:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

No I criticize and mock him in response to the non-stop crying about him. 

They are putting on an Appetite: Special Deluxe Adler Edition just for you, 

Disc Two: Instrumental Mix of Appetite with Adler's drums only

Disc Three: Interview disc featuring Adler interviews

Disc Four: DVD of Celebrity Rehab.

• Haha 4