Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

6 minutes ago, surforia said:

If it is, just cancel the order.  

While the Amazon preorder listing says “Deluxe Boxset, Super Deluxe Boxset,” my receipt only said “Super Deluxe Boxset,” which is exactly what it’s called in the promo video.

The video is the locked and loaded version. But yeah maybe you'll get lucky and get that version for $180. It's worth the risk since you'll have plenty of time to cancel before it ships.

seriously...with fans buying this shit like crazy, no wonder Ax doesn't bother releasing new music.

Why the hell would someone buy another cd if your original has no scratches!?

I am a fuckin megafan old school and I never had a need to buy something just cause it is repacked and said 'MEGA SUPER DELUXE'.

That is being plain stupid.

I hope they do this for UYI... I'd be honestly *more* excited even though AFD is my preferred album. 

I want to hear the remastering... 

I like the LP's and lithos and CD's but.... tattoos, guitar picks, clothes... a lot of fluff. Hopefully the 180 dollar version is lean and mean. Hats off though to the people that assembled it... not a half assed job!

Edited by Ant

Just to clarify,

- 4 CDs (49/73 tracks unreleased)

- 1 Blu-Ray Audio-Disc

- 7 LPs

- 1-2, Appetite

- 3, B-Sides N' EP's

- 4, Live Like A Suicide

- 5-7, Sessions N' More (25 Unreleased Songs from the 1986 Sessions plus two unreleased tracks from the                      Clink sessions)

- 7 7-inch (Jungle, Patience, Sweet Child, Shadow of Your Love, Nightrain, Brownstone/It's so Easy, Paradise City)

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Just to clarify,

- 4 CDs (49/73 tracks unreleased)

- 1 Blu-Ray Audio-Disc

- 7 LPs

- 1-2, Appetite

- 3, B-Sides N' EP's

- 4, Live Like A Suicide

- 5-7, Sessions N' More (25 Unreleased Songs from the 1986 Sessions plus two unreleased tracks from the Clink sessions)

- 7 7-inch (Jungle, Patience, Sweet Child, Shadow of Your Love, Nightrain, Brownstone/It's so Easy, Paradise City)

And a USB

Basically the point I'm getting at is that there are 22 ''unreleased tracks'' on the cds that are not on Sessions N' More (if we are to assume the stuff on the LPs is on the cds). This is very curious. It leads me to believe there might be something very interesting on those cds.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Basically the point I'm getting at is that there are 22 ''unreleased tracks'' on the cds that are not on Sessions N' More (if we are to assume the stuff on the LPs is on the cds). This is very curious. It leads me to believe there might be something very interesting on those cds.

The problem is, 'unreleased' may not be 'unheard'. Even Appetite & Lies sessions combined did not have another 22 tracks 'unheard'. Illusions maybe.